Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey kiya,

do you happen to know when those 23oz 301S gonna drop?

is there a firm price already?

would be interesting to know...thx!

June 22nd!  Not sure of the price exactly, should be about $400.

damn, hopefully I won't miss the release...sitting in a plane that day! -.-

btw. how many pairs are you getting? that's the only run as well, right?

Thats the only run and there's a total of 88 pairs.

Pretty slim Ed, I have a pair. IH 301s and The Flat Head BSP seem the slimmest of the SE main core staple jeans (maybe the new buck-tite is slimmer in cut). Not sure if this new release of the 301s will differ. 

301s thighs are narrow with short rise. 

I was thinking if you want something like this but with a wider thigh, deeper rise and similar tapering the 1955 would work in the IH line up or the regular Beatle Busters, but maybe I'm wrong. 

Kiya would know more than me.

Edited by clayton

neg rep.! :D

kiya are there going to be any 35's btw.?...

Nope, even sizes only after 34.

Most definitely going to get that long sleeve. This is one of my favourite shirts (the short sleeve version). I don't suppose pre-order is possible? 

Sorry but we do not do pre-orders.

Kiya, do any of the stores have the Sugar Cane Space Travel shirts in large? I'd be fine with either color, but the website only shows a green medium in stock.

Nope, sold out for good.  That shirt is seriously good though, i wish they did it again.  New Sun Surf and Star of Hollywood is hitting all stores June 10th.

right on to the two guys working at selfedge today. it was my first time actually going there.

white guy with combover and filipino/japanese guy with samurai hair were super helpful and patient with my debit card issues haha

walked away with a nice pair of strike golds. :)

Hey Kiya, was wondering if you'd have any Iron Heart 666 size 32 in stock at SELA or SESF?

Yes, we have one pair left at SELA.

kiya, does the space travel shirt feel light like linen or more like a heavier cotton? all of a sudden very interested...

Its in between, not super light not like a heavy cotton either. 

PF Flyers Pop-Up Shop, Party, and Sale at Self Edge Los Angeles

In conjunction with Ouigi from Brooklyn Circus and Alyasha Owerka-Moore we're having a PF Flyers pop-up shop at Self Edge Los Angeles which launches Friday, June 7th.  

We'll be giving away Stack-Aly x Self Edge x PF Flyers tees with purchases, beers, 15% off all Self Edge merchandise (only at SELA, hems/repairs/media exempt) and more this Friday night from 6pm to 10pm to launch the pop-up and Alyasha will be playing music all night from his extensive collection of rare roots, rockabilly, garage, and early punk music. For this pop-up shop we've recreated a 1950's style in-store display of PF's current best models with vintage shoes, PF Flyers artwork, and more on display from the PF Flyers archives.  

Friday, June 7th

6pm to 10pm

Self Edge Los Angeles

144 N. La Brea Ave (between Beverly & 1st)

Los Angeles, CA 90036

PF+SELF+EDGE+POP+UP+FLYER+copy.jpg

Kiya, Two questions:

• Any plans to restock the IH-634S-B?
  • Is it possible to get the front pockets of a pair of jeans shortened (just sewing a line across the lower area) while they are in for a hem?

Thanks!

1. No plans to remake that jean right now.

2. Yes, but if the jeans were not bought from us its $40 to shorten pockets.

1. No plans to remake that jean right now.

2. Yes, but if the jeans were not bought from us its $40 to shorten pockets.

1. Thanks, maybe ih.co.uk has my size

2. Pair of SG3105 from SENY coming back for a hem post hot soak  :)

In conjunction with Ouigi from Brooklyn Circus and Alyasha Owerka-Moore we're having a PF Flyers pop-up shop at Self Edge Los Angeles which launches Friday, June 7th.  

We'll be giving away Stack-Aly x Self Edge x PF Flyers tees with purchases, beers, 15% off all Self Edge merchandise (only at SELA, hems/repairs/media exempt) and more this Friday night from 6pm to 10pm to launch the pop-up and Alyasha will be playing music all night from his extensive collection of rare roots, rockabilly, garage, and early punk music. For this pop-up shop we've recreated a 1950's style in-store display of PF's current best models with vintage shoes, PF Flyers artwork, and more on display from the PF Flyers archives.  

Friday, June 7th

6pm to 10pm

Self Edge Los Angeles

Los Angeles, CA 90036

We'll be giving away Stack-Aly x Self Edge x PF Flyers tees with purchases, beers, 15% off all Self Edge merchandise (only at SELA, hems/repairs/media exempt) and more this Friday night from 6pm to 10pm to launch the pop-up and Alyasha will be playing music all night from his extensive collection of rare roots, rockabilly, garage, and early punk music. For this pop-up shop we've recreated a 1950's style in-store display of PF's current best models with vintage shoes, PF Flyers artwork, and more on display from the PF Flyers archives.  

Friday, June 7th
    6pm to 10pm
    Self Edge Los Angeles
    Los Angeles, CA 90036

Aww damn wish this rolled over into Saturday.  Any plans for a restock of the SE05BSP?

Aww damn wish this rolled over into Saturday.  Any plans for a restock of the SE05BSP?

Between the three stores we have every size of that jean in stock, once you know which size you're buying just email us and we'll sort you out.

Sun Surf & Star of Hollywood Summer Collections

The second and final delivery of the year of Sun Surf and Star of Hollywood just showed up at our doorsteps.  This is a great delivery of summer weight shirts with original Toyo made fabrics which come in button-down, polo, or pull-over styles. 

All Sun Surf and Star of Hollywood products are made in small batches, cut to order, and will not be restocked.  All five of these shirts are available now at all Self Edge stores and in our online store.

SS_NAVY_01.jpg

SS_NAVY_04.jpg

SS_TURQ_01.jpg

SS_TURQ_03.jpg

STAR_DASHES_01.jpg

STAR_DASHES_04.jpg

STAR_DIAMOND_01.jpg

STAR_DIAMOND_03.jpg

STAR_HORNS_01.jpg

STAR_HORNS_03.jpg