Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya- will the Strike Gold hoodie restocks go up online in time for this 12% off sale? I've been kicking myself for missing the boat on the first batch, and am planning on instakopping one of these the second they go up.

Those are coming in early next week, they're in transit now.

Kiya,

Would you happen to have any of the SEXT17's in a 34 at any of your stores?

Sold out at all three stores, sorry.

Hey Kiya, when will the next restock for the RS04 be? Or is that pair available in any of your stores which I can purchase online and have you send me from there?

Next SESF/Online restock is in March but SELA and SENY still have some, to buy a pair you may call the store directly for a phone order. SELA has a few more pairs than SENY right now.

I'm about to pull the trigger on some flat head shirts, but I just wanted to double check my sizing. I measured a couple of my current shirts, which clock in at about a 42 by flat head measurements, but I could definitely go a little slimmer than what I wear now. I'm thinking of going with a 40 in flat head, does that sound reasonable? I wear a medium in just about every shirt I own, and I have a pretty athletic build.

Sorry, should have been more clear, the size medium shirts I have now that fit like a flat head 42 (based on SE's measurements) are a bit loose on me - definitely not loose enough to downsize to small, but a bit loose. I guess im wondering if the flat head 40 would fit me like a "medium minus" - smaller than a medium but bigger than a small or a "small plus"

I'm about to pull the trigger on some flat head shirts, but I just wanted to double check my sizing. I measured a couple of my current shirts, which clock in at about a 42 by flat head measurements, but I could definitely go a little slimmer than what I wear now. I'm thinking of going with a 40 in flat head, does that sound reasonable? I wear a medium in just about every shirt I own, and I have a pretty athletic build.

Never size down on FH shirts, go with a 42 or else you'll find the shirt extremely tight in the mid-section.

This is going to be a long shot but Kiya do you still have any IHxB01XOD size 33 left instock SELA?

Nope, sold out.

Kiya- will the Strike Gold hoodie restocks go up online in time for this 12% off sale? I've been kicking myself for missing the boat on the first batch, and am planning on instakopping one of these the second they go up.

We just received out restock at SELA. Give us a call: 323-933-9000 or email us at johan at selfedge dot com.

How much stretching can I expect on a pair of FH 2001's and BSP's (mainly in the thighs)? Leaning towards the F2001's and I'm hoping that the thighs would stretch about half an inch.

You'll get about .3" to .5" of stretch over time, thats only if the thighs are tight. If the thigh area isn't tight then those areas would stay very to where they started.

The Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...

So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy an 12% off sale on everything in the store (5% off leather jackets).

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, RJB, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Dry Bones, 3sixteen, Yellow Rat, Stevenson, Kawatako, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 12% (5% off leather jackets) for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

SESF and SELA will be serving locally made artisan ales and SENY will be serving Miller High Life or Yuengling because that's how they do it in New York.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:

December 14, 15, & 16 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, December 14

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, December 17

Sale in-store and online will be 12% off everything, leather jackets are 5% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, & hems/repairs) Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 12% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday December 14, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 17.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 12% off along with free shipping worldwide: KeepDrinking

Coupon Code for 5% off all Leather Jackets: Horsehide

Self Edge Online Store!

If you're in NY, LA or SF come by today for a beer or three, it's also the last day for our in-store sale. Online sale runs through monday.

Edited by kiya

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...

So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy an 12% off sale on everything in the store (5% off leather jackets).

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, RJB, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Dry Bones, 3sixteen, Yellow Rat, Stevenson, Kawatako, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 12% (5% off leather jackets) for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

SESF and SELA will be serving locally made artisan ales and SENY will be serving Miller High Life or Yuengling because that's how they do it in New York.

Sale in-store and online will be 12% off everything, leather jackets are 5% off (Excludes all printed media, CDs, & hems/repairs) Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 12% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday December 14, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, December 17.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Self Edge Online Store!

Hey guys quick question about the SE05BSP. I've never had unsanforized denim before. How should I size these? I like my jeans slim. For instance I size down 2 on NF Weird Guys and Nudie Grim Tim from my waist measure.

Do not size down on FH jeans, they run true to size and shrink about 1.5" in the waist after a hot soak. Go true to size, if you think you can handle a tight jean till they stretch then you can size down one.

SALE ENDS TONIGHT.

Self Edge Online Store!

Strike Gold Loopwheeled Sweatshirts, Hoodies, & T-Shirts

Strike Gold is back with more for their winter collection.

We've found the ultimate loopwheeled crewneck sweater. A sweater that is a true loopwheeled fabric, flatlock seam stitched throughout, kitten soft exterior and interior, a beautiful fit, and great detailing that's only noticed by those who've studied the art of the loopwheeled sweater. We know this all sounds like a bit much, but once you see these in person you'll know, there's something very special about them that sets them apart from the rest.

Along with these crewnecks we've received the ultimate zip hoodie. A single panel all around with an opening at the front for a 100% cotton taped zipper and 100% cotton hood pulls. This is taking the idea of a perfect loopwheeled hoodie to an extreme. Combining the fabric that Strike Gold produces with the details like a slim fit and two front patch pockets makes this the hoodie to die with.

All six of these pieces are now available up to x-large.

With these sweaters and zip hoodies we've received a full restock of all four of their jean models along with their popular cod-oil soaked waterproof leather belts. So thick it'll satisfy even the heartiest of hungers if stuck on a deserted island.

All these items are available now at all three Self Edge stores, check the online store for full specs on the sweaters and shirts along with measurements, hi-res photos, and more.

Strike Gold! in our online store.

Strike Gold Heavy Loopwheeled Sweatshirt - Black

SG_CREW_BLK_01.jpg

SG_CREW_BLK_03.jpg

SG_CREW_NAVY_01.jpg

SG_CREW_NAVY_05.jpg

SG_CREW_STONE_01.jpg

SG_CREW_STONE_01_04.JPG

SG_HOODIE_BLK_01.JPG

SG_HOODIE_BLK_01_04.JPG

SG_HOODIE_CRM_01.JPG

SG_HOODIE_CRM_01_04.JPG