Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

has the site not updated with the Iron Heart restocks?

Yes, the site is updated, sold almost half the restock since 11am today.

this might be a stupid question but was the online store restock different from the expected IH restock t SENY? I was just there hoping to get 301s in a 30 like 2 days ago and was told soon but no definite date... and then the online store is out of 30s again when I just checked now hah

this is beyond retarded.. how hard is it to buy some 400 dollar jeans

We're getting another larger reorder after the Japanese holiday on January 7th.

this might be a stupid question but was the online store restock different from the expected IH restock t SENY? I was just there hoping to get 301s in a 30 like 2 days ago and was told soon but no definite date... and then the online store is out of 30s again when I just checked now hah

NY hasn't gotten their restock yet, and SELA is getting one too shortly. The only stock is getting another order on January 7th.

Also as far as varsity jackets go, this FH jacket is not very heavy, probably part of the reason why they released it so late in the Fall season. I can see this jacket being worn year round in LA, but it might not be warm enough to break out until Spring on the East Coast.

Also as far as varsity jackets go, this FH jacket is not very heavy, probably part of the reason why they released it so late in the Fall season. I can see this jacket being worn year round in LA, but it might not be warm enough to break out until Spring on the East Coast.

So, what's the price tag on the varsity?

are 301bks expected in the jan 7th restock?

Nope, no idea when those are coming in.

New Flat Head jackets and shirts at SESF and the online store, along with a restock of all jean models and leather/silver bracelets:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68