Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

We've dropped the prices even further on our remaining stock of TSL jeans and bracelets.

We're blowing out what's left of our Steam Locomotive Jeans and Cordovan Bracelets in our online store at 50% off retail, no restocks on any of this stuff:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=90

Kiya, are those women's 3sixteen + available at SELA?

Yup, available at all Self Edge stores and selling way faster than expected.

When will the Strike Gold SG1105 be restocked?

What size do you need?

33 - (I have a 32 I need to exchange)

Should be back in stock in mid-February.

Kiya, are the TSLs a looser cut than Flat Head 3005s?

Not really, but the cut is different. From off the top of my head i'd say it's slightly more tapered.

I want to say thanks to Casey at sela. I had a great time and he was super helpful. I'll likely be back in to pick up the new IH flannel before I leave. Also, kiya are there TSL jeans at sela?

TSL is only at SESF, SENY, and our online store.

New Jeans & Shirts from Iron Heart & Strike Gold!

We have three very special jeans for you this week...

From Iron Heart we've got theX634sX Flannel Lined Jeans and the DC4001 model and from Strike Gold the SG1103EX heavyweight jean. Also in is Iron Heart's 2010 version of their Heavyweight Winter Flannel and a restock of the Melton Wool Overshirt.

The X634sX jean is a flannel lined water resistant jean. We've taken Iron Heart's flagship product, the 634s straight leg selvedge jean, and given it the cold weather treatment.

We took their 21oz indigo selvedge denim and lined the entire jean with a heavy weight triple brushed black/gray flannel, but we didn't stop there. The jean is then completely coated in paraffin for repelling water. The jean has to be rinsed twice at the factory after the coating process so the entire thing is extremely comfortable and there is no break-in period whatsoever.

The warmest and driest pair of jeans you'll ever own.

We initially made these with cyclists and motorcyclists in mind, but once news of these leaked we had an overwhelming response from customers wanting to use them during snow sports. Whether you're just outside in colder weather or actually tearing through roads on your motorcycle during the winter months, these will be the most versatile pair of jeans you'll ever own.

The new DC4001 jean is a straight leg jean (a slightly slimmed down top block 634s) that is a collaboration Iron Heart has done with one of our very close friends that owns a great store in Berlin by the name of DC4. Both IH and DC4 have done a great job on this jean and we're honored to be carrying it at all Self Edge stores.

Strike Gold comes through with a new 24oz unsanforized jean with a straight leg fit with a great cut for all body types with a medium rise and a classic fit. This jean is made of a heavy weight denim with a gold spark selvedge id that comes completely loomstate so it's sure to age really well with a high-contrast fade. The jean has a burly feel to it at first due to the rigid denim that comes in it's loomstate form, after a warm water soak the denim opens up a bit and begins to soften with wear.

All three of these jeans and the Iron Heart shirts are available now and are made in limited numbers not to be restocked. Check our online store for specification lists, hi-res photos, and measurements.

Iron Heart:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Strike Gold!

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86

Iron Heart X634sX Flannel Lined Water Resistant Jeans

X634SX_01.jpg

X634SX_06.jpg

X634SX_04.jpg

X634SX_05.jpg

X634SX_08.jpg

Iron Heart DC4001 Jean

IHDC4_01.jpg

IHDC4_03.jpg

IHDC4_04.jpg

Strike Gold SG1103EX Heavy Weight Jean

SG1103_01.jpg

SG1103_03.jpg

SG1103_05.jpg

Iron Heart 2010 Winter Super Heavy Flannel

IHSH-32_01.jpg

IHSH-32_05.jpg

Not really, but the cut is different. From off the top of my head i'd say it's slightly more tapered.

Thanks Kiya,

Do they really have a 13" thigh in a size 32 as the chart suggests? That would make them one of your looser jeans and considerably more so than the Flat Head 3005s if the respective sizing charts are accurate.

I've looked at some of the Japanese website sizing charts (including TSL) and although some of these aren't necessarily the most reliable, they seem to have them coming in at much smaller than your stated sizes, albeit in the one-wash version.

To what extent can you repair stuff at SE? The underside of my jeans is getting extremely thin and frayed. A crotch/inner thigh blow out is definitely on the horizon, but there are no holes yet. I'd rather not let them get to that point

Is there going to be a ROY restock? Or does SENY have any 33s in stock in the slimmer cut?

Andrew or Thomas can answer that for you once we open tomorrow.

To what extent can you repair stuff at SE? The underside of my jeans is getting extremely thin and frayed. A crotch/inner thigh blow out is definitely on the horizon, but there are no holes yet. I'd rather not let them get to that point

We can fix anything but if the denim is extremely thin it'll continue to tear in really thin areas, but yes, we can fix all broken/torn areas for you.

kiya, for phone orders at SENY or SELA, is it possible to pay with paypal?

I'd prefer the black version of the Iron Heart melton shirt, but i can only pay with paypal

Yup, you can pay with Paypal at any store.

Just got in full restocks from Flat Head and Iron Heart in our online store. Every jean model from Flat Head has been restocked along with a few shirts have also been restocked in some sizes.

From Iron Heart we got a restock of all jeans, jackets, and wallets along with a new green flannel double-elbow workshirt.

Flat Head!

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

Iron Heart!

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Also, we're blowing out our Steam 4 Loko-motive jeans at 40% off retail along with the cordovan bracelets:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=90

For those who haven't checked the Strike Gold thread, I am organizing a world tour with the Strike Gold 1103EX 23 oz heavy weight loomstate denim in size 32. I'll be releasing some more info about this world tour in the coming few weeks but if you're interested in being a part of it, please send me a PM - if you could include desired hem length as we will be getting these chainstitched and I want to find something that works for everyone.

SG1103_01.jpg