Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

just got my buzz rickson gloves, they're kind of the gloves of my dreams but in terms of tagged numerical size they seem to be a size small unless they stretch a (half) size... by which i mean i a) should be happy that the smalls sold out before i got a chance to order and B) will counsel if you're a true 8.5 you may want to spring for the large if they're still around

just got my buzz rickson gloves, they're kind of the gloves of my dreams but in terms of tagged numerical size they seem to be a size small unless they stretch a (half) size... by which i mean i a) should be happy that the smalls sold out before i got a chance to order and B) will counsel if you're a true 8.5 you may want to spring for the large if they're still around

I could see them stretching a half size. Gloves are definitely supposed to be tight when new.

Unless they're crazy tight i'd stick with them because they'll stretch as all leather gloves do.

Kiya,

Any idea when the Roy RN1 will be restocked?

March 2011. Or you can call SELA and place a phone order, we have some there still.

I could see them stretching a half size. Gloves are definitely supposed to be tight when new.

Yup, it's always a good rule to buy your gloves pretty tight so that they wont' be uncomfortable once they've stretched out.

wondering what Buzz Rickson Loops are available at SELA, i'm heading south christmas day and would like to perhaps look into getting myself a late christmas gift that will keep on giving.

wondering what Buzz Rickson Loops are available at SELA, i'm heading south christmas day and would like to perhaps look into getting myself a late christmas gift that will keep on giving.

We've got a pretty good stock of BR loopwheeled sweaters there, go in and try em on.

^ thanks Kiya, i'll be sure to do that. would you happen to know off top what colors are carried at SELA?

edit: called in, just the grey. thanks anyways.

Hey Kiya, any more info on a potential drop date for the new, slubby 3Sixteens?

We're finalizing a production schedule. I'm estimating at March 1st release date.

are selfedge's waist measurements based off of an aligned waistband or no? plz and thank you

Yup, measured while pulled taut and with the top of the waistband aligned.

if i bring in my momotaros would you guys be able to hem it at SELA? and would it be chainstitch, how much would it be, how long would it take, and are you guys open tomorrow? sorry if these are a bit too many questions that might be already answered in this thread but theres one too many pages and wanted to get my stuff hemmed with chainstitch at some place in LA during winter break besides denim doctors.

if i bring in my momotaros would you guys be able to hem it at SELA? and would it be chainstitch, how much would it be, how long would it take, and are you guys open tomorrow? sorry if these are a bit too many questions that might be already answered in this thread but theres one too many pages and wanted to get my stuff hemmed with chainstitch at some place in LA during winter break besides denim doctors.

We will hem any and all jeans. The cost to hem jeans that aren't purchased from a Self Edge store is $25 and the turn around will be about 3 days. We'll be open tomorrow from Noon to 5pm.

she must have used a teaspoon of olive oil to slip in those tho.

Actually.. the denim is a new type of denim developed by Cone called S-Gene Denim. It stretches in four directions as opposed to side to side with about 10 degrees up/down. Amazing selvedge fabric with a nice shade of indigo.