Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

so not to beat a dead horse, but any updates on the selfedge/sugarcane collab? hasnt been mentioned by anybody in a while.

It's being release November 1st at noon instore and at 5pm online.

Specs and photos will be up on October 29th.. the jean looks seriously amazing..

Sugar Cane Fall & Outdoor Collection

Sugar Cane brings us four new pieces for this month... Two denim shirts made of nice soft pliable denim in purple and light blue and two Wool Buffalo Check Shirt Jackets in blue and red.

We had these denim shirts last year and they sold out before they hit the online store mainly due to the fact that seeing denim shirts in this style in these colors is quite rare.

The Wool Buffalo Check Shirt Jackets are made in a 1930's style complete with super heavy duty worsted wool in a classic plaid, two open-top pockets, red chainstitching, bakelite style buttons, and authentic labeling.

Diesel especially loves the purple denim shirt and the red wool shirt jacket. You can't deny his love for well made work-wear.

These four shirts are now available in our online store, check the store for more photos and specs.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65

sc_purple_03_web-741151.jpg

sc_red_check_03_web-769504.jpg

sc_purple_01_web-748339.jpg

sc_red_check_01_web-748311.jpg

sc_blue_check_01_web-769472.jpg

sc_turquoise_02_web-766787.jpg

is there a price the collab yet? I'd like to know how much I should stuff under the mattress

For the SEXSC06?

$295...

diesel is a fucking pimp. i can't compete when hanging around him. he gets first dibs on all the poon!!!

You will have to excuse Vance... We fed him over 15 drinks tonight, it's 4am and it's still not over.

Sugar Cane Fall & Outdoor Collection

Sugar Cane brings us four new pieces for this month... Two denim shirts made of nice soft pliable denim in purple and light blue and two Wool Buffalo Check Shirt Jackets in blue and red.

We had these denim shirts last year and they sold out before they hit the online store mainly due to the fact that seeing denim shirts in this style in these colors is quite rare.

The Wool Buffalo Check Shirt Jackets are made in a 1930's style complete with super heavy duty worsted wool in a classic plaid, two open-top pockets, red chainstitching, bakelite style buttons, and authentic labeling.

Diesel especially loves the purple denim shirt and the red wool shirt jacket. You can't deny his love for well made work-wear.

These four shirts are now available in our online store, check the store for more photos and specs.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65

sc_purple_03_web-741151.jpg

sc_red_check_03_web-769504.jpg

sc_purple_01_web-748339.jpg

sc_red_check_01_web-748311.jpg

sc_blue_check_01_web-769472.jpg

sc_turquoise_02_web-766787.jpg

Flat Head Chambray Shirts and Women's Balder Jeans

Just received a shipment of a restock of two of the fastest moving items from Flat Head... The long sleeve chambray shirts and women's Balder jeans.

The famed chambray shirts from Flat Head in navy and red are the only two colors being produced this season, and they look better than ever with the snap buttons, selvedge side seam accents, and the chainstitch run-off.

After many months of waiting for the perfect slim jean for women, Flat Head comes through with the new Balder Women's Slim Jean made of their popular 3XXX selvedge denim.

These jeans introduce the newest arcuate to come from the Flat Head camp while still using the same hardware from the Frontier series including the hidden rivets, UBG zipper, and cotton poly-core stitching.

The jeans, chambray shirts, a restock of the 1001, F310, and 3005 are all now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

IMG_0082-1-792662.jpg

IMG_0085-792815.JPG

IMG_0079-1-760286.jpg

IMG_0080-760353.JPG

fh_balder_01-768175.jpg

fh_balder_03-728572.jpg

fh_balder_02-768230.jpg

The release date for the SEXSC06 is November 8th.. $295... Specs, photos, and measurements will be up late next week.

amen there... used to be nearly dollar to dollar...

If it makes you feel any better.. shipping to Australia is very pricey but we still give you guys free shipping and from what i understand it seems that none of our Australian customers have ever been hit with taxes/fees upon receiving their package.

I don't think I'll get enough cash together to get the Wool Buffalo Check Shirt Jacket before it sells out. Will you guys restock after this one?

There are no restocks on anything that's season made by TOYO (Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Star Union...). They make everything to order and do not produce any overrun of product.

If it makes you feel any better.. shipping to Australia is very pricey but we still give you guys free shipping and from what i understand it seems that none of our Australian customers have ever been hit with taxes/fees upon receiving their package.

haha... dont worry abt it kiya...

the exchange rate i thought was just a sign for me to stop shopping for a while...

The release date for the SEXSC06 is November 8th.. $295... Specs, photos, and measurements will be up late next week.

i presume this is the instore release date (followed by subsequent online sale of remaining pairs at a later date)? i would generally wait for the official announcement but this is actually very very very very very important re: scheduling.

many thanks, very stoked to see what these ended up looking like

i presume this is the instore release date (followed by subsequent online sale of remaining pairs at a later date)? i would generally wait for the official announcement but this is actually very very very very very important re: scheduling.

many thanks, very stoked to see what these ended up looking like

It's being released at noon on November 8th in-store then at 4pm online that same day..