Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

just get the 32.

imo, no matter how much your jeans stretch, if you can't fit into a pair of jeans out of the box, then don't buy them.

fuck, men are indeed the new women, you people sound like those fat chicks that wanna get into size 26 jeans to make them feel like they are skinny.

not meant towards you herpsky, it is meant to the other dudes that will pop up trying to convince you to keep those.

what's really funny, is that these people then complain about their buttons and top clasps popping out and crotch's ripping.fucktards

31's will stretch out to a true 33". 32's will stretch out to 34".

my 29s will stretch out into 31". huh... well that's exciting. just started wearing them today and they've got room in the thighs, so these bad boys should be looking good in a week or so

Herpsky,

If they're way too tight at the thighs, you should probably size up. The waist stretches by quite a bit but thighs will only stretch a tiny bit, and after a while of wear. I think mine still stays up by the thighs, and not the waist.

just get the 32.

imo, no matter how much your jeans stretch, if you can't fit into a pair of jeans out of the box, then don't buy them.

fuck, men are indeed the new women, you people sound like those fat chicks that wanna get into size 26 jeans to make them feel like they are skinny.

not meant towards you herpsky, it is meant to the other dudes that will pop up trying to convince you to keep those.

what's really funny, is that these people then complain about their buttons and top clasps popping out and crotch's ripping.fucktards

lol. I've been trying to say this same thing as well, although not as elequently put as yourself. :)

Herpsky- Definitely get the 32. I bought a 32 which is close to my true waist and after a few days of wearing and constantly walking in them, I was able to slouch them around my hips where I usually wear my jeans. I was able to button them up completely and walk around in them the next day for reference.

I just bought a pair of 19cm MIJ in sz. 31.

I usually wear sz. 32 x 34 acnes.

I can't even button this dior homo jeans all the way up.

Do they stretch a lot? Should I get a 32? Am I gay?

this shit is really tight in the thighs unlike acne max.

I run like 5 miles a day so my legs aren't exactly "chicken legs"

FYI, I never read this subforum and I'm too lazy to search.

I think they'll stretch enough. Keep them. I have big thighs and they were tight on the thighs at first but now they're pretty comfy. Im a 33 and went with a 32. And yeah, u r gay. sorry.

quick question:

I wear a 31 in Slim Jim dry Japans and they fit pretty tight but are wearable, should I get a size 31 in the 19cm Diors too?

i think either 31 should be fine considering the 19cm fits tighter on the whole or u can try size down by 1

The Dior store I got to just got the new greys in. Some of the F/W stuff is already in, apparently.
i tried on the grey raw 19cm at the Dior store in vegas. Tried on a 30 which is my true size and it fit and felt soooo nice. Definitiely could've gone a few sizes down. Such nice jeans, but alas, 325 bucks! Blah!

its not "raw" but called the dauphin. I heard they run a bit big. Im going to go try it on soon.

shalom

i just bought my first pair of dior homme jeans

these bad boys

as i can see you guys know your stuff with regards to jeans, i paid 400$ shipped for a size 30 black pair with a blue trimming at the waist, i like them because i only really wear black denim and this had a kind of fly twist to them

did i pay too much or was it a good price?

il post pics when they arrive, and i hope they stretch a bit otherwise im F***** as im a 32 inch waist

dior0333qoqq2.jpg

there these

its not "raw" but called the dauphin. I heard they run a bit big. Im going to go try it on soon.

I purchased the grey dauphin diors in sz 27. They are made in italy so they are noticably bigger than sz 27 japans.

Im pretty worried about the stretch on the italians. I doubt i can keep these on my ass if they stretch any further. Anyone have any experience?

I many decide to return them, anyone who wants it pm me.

I'm seriously disappointed, just went to Holt Renfrew in Vancouver and they have some new denim + pants, but it's all crap—read on to find out why.

They have black and white pants which are cut like jeans, but the material is different. Kind of hard to explain for me, sorry.

They also have new gray jeans (19cm cut I think).

Their lowest size is 30 for the black, white, and gray jeans. They only have raws in 34+. All of these are made in Italy and fit like crap, a 30 fits kind of like 32.

Oh man, just awful. I seriously don't advise anyone to buy MII, just no comparison to MIJ. And I'm seriously baffled as to why they only have even sizes, but not only that—they didn't even order sizes below 30. What the fuck?

threexdope the jeans you bought are made in italy, 400 is a decent price those retailed for 700. i think you should be fine.

but honestly, i think if at this ponit people have acquired a decent amount of Dior denim there's no need to continue following the line...with KVA on board, i think its safe to say R.I.P DH. shit i havent even looked at a pair of my diors in weeks.

Oh man, just awful. I seriously don't advise anyone to buy MII, just no comparison to MIJ. And I'm seriously baffled as to why they only have even sizes, but not only that—they didn't even order sizes below 30. What the fuck?

That's holts for ya. If they didn't have a monopoly on a bunch of brands in Toronto I doubt I'd ever go there.

but honestly, i think if at this ponit people have acquired a decent amount of Dior denim there's no need to continue following the line...with KVA on board, i think its safe to say R.I.P DH. shit i havent even looked at a pair of my diors in weeks.

Thats pretty stupid logic. KVA may do good things with dior. But at this stage until you see his line, its pointless to start assuming the worst just beacuse Hedi has left.

Thats pretty stupid logic. KVA may do good things with dior. But at this stage until you see his line, its pointless to start assuming the worst just beacuse Hedi has left.

well different strokes for different folks, but i haven't liked a single thing KVA has done at his own line, and Dior as a brand has had its quality compromised over the last few years from corporate anyway...put the two together, i won't be checking it out.

well different strokes for different folks, but i haven't liked a single thing KVA has done at his own line, and Dior as a brand has had its quality compromised over the last few years from corporate anyway...put the two together, i won't be checking it out.

I agree with what fade to black said, even though I will be checking it out, I don't imagine it will be groundbreaking...

BTW July 1st is KVA's private showing of his spring 08 collection—anyone think there will be pictures or is this thing really going to be completely private.