Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

grrrr now i think they may stretch as other people apparently have gone through the same experience, were you can barely do them up, then you do and they gradually loosen slightly..maybe they will stretch more

but then i say to myself, washing them, even without machine drying them will shrink them right...so maybe the 31 will be perfect

hey guys. so iv prettymuch decided on diors as my next purchase, unfortunately i dont have any way to check them out in a store at the moment. BUT i will be in paris next month and im wondering if anyone knows where the best/ cheapest place would be to get a pair (of sz29 mij 19cm raw blacks) in paris and how much they generally go for in euros?

In Paris all raw denim (black or indigo) sells for 212 Euros, all made in Japan (I don't think they even sell made in Italy raw denim in Paris). They're the same price everywhere you go, the Dior boutiques or the in-store boutiques at Lafayette and Le Bon Marche.

I was in Berlin this week and they had just gotten in the new collection at the Dior in-store boutique at KaDeWe, they had grey raw denim, produced in Japan, for 222 Euros.

alright guys, for those who expressed interest in buying my Diors, i have taken a bunch of pictures but photobucket took fucking forever to load them so i basically gave up on that. Anybody know of a faster way to host these? Or if someone wants I can just send them pics individually of the pairs they're interested in, and see who gets back quickest.

Here are models and prices:

-VotC (A/w 04-05) 21 cm Orange overdye MII jeans, size 31, $350

-S/S 05 21 cm orange overdye MII jeans, size 31, $350

-VotC 19 cm MIJ painted charcoal cords w/ claw mark, size 32, $400

-S/S 05 21 cm MIJ washed raw denims w/ cigarette box mark, size 32 $120

-Follow Me (S/S 03) 19 cm MIJ black painted blue jeans w/ claw mark and hand applied creases, size 48 (32), $300

edit: Shipping cost is $20 worldwide

For anyone near a Dior boutique:

Is it true that for this upcoming season Dior has re-released the D-Point belts?

I saw a blog about it somewhere, I'll try to find the link, but this time around the buckles are gold and silver with the actual belt being leather.

If it's true, could anyone pick me up a belt?

In Paris all raw denim (black or indigo) sells for 212 Euros, all made in Japan (I don't think they even sell made in Italy raw denim in Paris). They're the same price everywhere you go, the Dior boutiques or the in-store boutiques at Lafayette and Le Bon Marche.

I was in Berlin this week and they had just gotten in the new collection at the Dior in-store boutique at KaDeWe, they had grey raw denim, produced in Japan, for 222 Euros.

awesome:) thanks alot.

It's great they end up being 190 or a little bit less after getting taxes back at the airport.

sizing questions and all that is important, so i understand the direction this thread has taken

but i'm curious: what do you all think van assche will drop next season?

are the 19cm and 21cm indeed over as we know them?

my sense is expectations for van assche are low, but what if his jeans blow everyone's mind?

will the slimane cuts become sought-after classics?

or been-there-done-thats?

i'll wear them either way, because the 21cm fit is the best i've come across

but i wonder what will happen in terms of resale value as i contemplate picking up an insurance pair

and, again, in general i'm just curious...

Both the raws and both washes of the 'Used' jean will definitely be carried over into KVA's era

really?

i know next to nothing about this, but thought i'd heard a couple times that those cuts were done after slimane leaves

interesting

if they stay in production, will the dart stitiching stay the same?

Everything that has been created by Hedi belongs to Dior now (jeans, darts, bee, eagle, etc.). Seeing as jeans are pretty much a best-selling item for them, both raw and washed, they will most likely stay... especially considering they're a separate line (Dior Jeans).

I have a size 30 19 cm I have been wearing them off and on for the past four months and they have always been a tiny bit big all over.

Should I go for a hot or warm soak? I'm ready to throw them in the tub right now.

Everything that has been created by Hedi belongs to Dior now (jeans, darts, bee, eagle, etc.). Seeing as jeans are pretty much a best-selling item for them, both raw and washed, they will most likely stay... especially considering they're a separate line (Dior Jeans).

good news if true

i asked people at dh ny, dh vegas, and eluxury a while back and they all seemed to suggest that when hedi left, that was it

maybe i misunderstood them, and they meant only so many are produced a season

anyone have definite rise/waist/thigh measurements on size 27 MIJ 19cm indigo raws?

measurements i've gathered range from

waist 14.25-15"

rise 9-10"

thigh 9.5-10.25"

anything concrete would help. thanks.

Mine, which have stretched a LOT, are

waist 15"

rise 9.75"

thigh 10.5"

knee 7.75"

leg opening 7.25"

I wished I had found a 26...

Mine, which have stretched a LOT, are

waist 15"

rise 9.75"

thigh 10.5"

knee 7.75"

leg opening 7.25"

I wished I had found a 26...

even the leg opening stretched out?

i thought i was originally 16.5cm and stretched to 18cm?

The waist & hips stretched out the most, the other areas not so much. I don't think the leg opening was 16.5cm to being with. The jeans never felt overly tight for me at all. I guess it works as a regular/relaxed fit, but I wasn't really going for that.

The waist & hips stretched out the most, the other areas not so much. I don't think the leg opening was 16.5cm to being with. The jeans never felt overly tight for me at all. I guess it works as a regular/relaxed fit, but I wasn't really going for that.

If you've got a size 27 and the leg opening is 7.25, you've got the 21cm model.

On a size 27, the 19cm model is 16.5cm, and the 21cm model is 18.5cm.

If you've got a size 27 and the leg opening is 7.25, you've got the 21cm model.

On a size 27, the 19cm model is 16.5cm, and the 21cm model is 18.5cm.

Dammit! I knew something was funny when everyone was claiming that their Diors were tight as fuck. I mailordered it from the Dior Homme boutique in LA and asked 3 times too as to whether they were 19cm or 21cm.