Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

sizing down ALOT does not equal to a good looking 'tight' fit

if u want something tight, then maybe dior isnt ur cup of tea, try april 77 or cheap monday instead since i'd say dior jeans = slim NOT tight

I can easaliy squeze in some jeans thah messure 31 and im acually a quite skinny guy with skinny legs, tights and on top of that i aint got much of an ass. I know that the fit would be nice at the bottom with a 29 or 28 waist, the question is just if it would strech out to a minimum of a 31 ich waist?

sizing down ALOT does not equal to a good looking 'tight' fit

if u want something tight, then maybe dior isnt ur cup of tea, try april 77 or cheap monday instead since i'd say dior jeans = slim NOT tight

Meh, give up, man. Diors have been SuFu hyped product for at least six months now, so everyone wants them. Most of these people look horrific in them, but trying to make them understand is useless, since they're not buying them for the fit but the brand.

Okay, here's the thing; If the seat is going to be saggy by sizing down 2-3 sizes in Diors, they probably aren't the correct jean for you. All this will mean is the waist will fit (or be fuckin' tight as hell) and the legs with be baggy and so will the seat. This happened with someone just on the previous page.

If you really, really want Diors, try and find the super skinny stretch 18cm jean and try those out. But like Apu said, if you can try these on, do so, because they aren't cheap.

You should never size down 2-3 sizes though.

Im not in a hurry of buying those, it can wait until next time i stop by at a dior seller. But ive heard that now that hedi is no more dior will stop selling denim? I dont understand why this became such a big discussion, ive tryed on washed dior denim before ( 17 hem) and the fit was wounderful and now im just asking someone who know is i can downsize the 19cm so it will fit like the 17cm? My only question relly is if the waist will strech out from 29 to a 31? Does anybody knows?

Every pair of denim will stretch, especially when you buy it tighter than needed. Myself, I bought my TRUE waist size in these jeans (32, now measures out to a 33 or so) and they fit me perfect. I probably could have squeezed my ass in a 31 or 30, but why? The size I bought, I was able to wear them the very next day to walk all through NY.

If you want the 17cm fit, get those or get the 19cm's hemmed to 17.

No, there isn't a 17cm raw version. But why does it have to be raw? Dior makes better washed jeans and if they fit better then wouldn't that be worth it?

ouss- Hate to say it brother, but we're on the 129th page and pretty much your questions are answered every 5-6 pages or less....

I have a hard time finding nice raw denim, i want it to be quite slim and really long. And im actually about to buy a pair of washed dior 17cm hem, but i would like a pair of raws aswell. Any tips of any other slim and long raw jeans ? Allredy got a pair of julian red hooboken.

On Topic: a couple of pages back BC3 asked about the Dior Dauphin grey jeans. If anyone owns these or has seen them I'd like to know about them too. I'm thinking of ordering them but have never seen them.

Off Topic: ollek, my Somet 008's are slim as fuck and have a 38" inseam (in size 29). Hem measures 7.25", which feels just a touch wider than the Dior 19cm.

Yes but i guess that the denim is of quite good quality anyway? Hrm if the apc jeans comes with a 36 inseam i will probably order a pair of new cures insted. Can someone confirm that?

The entire size run of the APC NS is now cut with a 34,5"-ish inseam. I'm not sure if the same is true for the New Cures.

"On Topic: a couple of pages back BC3 asked about the Dior Dauphin grey jeans. If anyone owns these or has seen them I'd like to know about them too. I'm thinking of ordering them but have never seen them."

I own 19cm raw Dauphin greys in waist size 28, purchased last week at the Vegas Dior Homme. The fit is a bit less stretchy but they do run a bit bigger than the raw indigos, which I wear a size 29 in. I posted a couple pics of me wearing them a couple pages back and I can try and post better ones soon (sunday most likely). They are a bit pricey at $325, but they have a very unique color and an excellent fit. Do you have any specific questions about them?

totalretention, thanks for answering. I saw your photos before but didn't know they were the Dauphin jeans.

After talking with the salesguy on the phone, I wrote down that they were 2% something (besides cotton). Is that true? Is it elastane, or polyester, or what?

He also said that they had a little shine to them, which I can't see in your photos. Did you see any shine to them in real life, or did I write this down wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Arent those more like a regular cut? i want a slim cut, exactly like julian red hoboken. Im a skinny boy you know :)

the Somet 008 is probably the same slimness as the dior 19cm MIJ cut

e.g. both have a 16.5 cm leg opening for a actual 29 waist jeans

the skulls 5010xx is not so tapered (e.g. leg opening of around 17.5cm for a actual 29 waist)

i dont get why u have to buy dior jeans altho the quality of their denim isnt great as u r after a pair of jeans that breaks in well, however, i have to admit i really like how dior jeans fit

other alternatives include the Nudie Grim Tim (imo a very nice cut from nudie, better than ssk and thin finn)

theres also the Julian red hoboken no wash (if u only prefer raw jeans)

"On Topic: a couple of pages back BC3 asked about the Dior Dauphin grey jeans. If anyone owns these or has seen them I'd like to know about them too. I'm thinking of ordering them but have never seen them."

I own 19cm raw Dauphin greys in waist size 28, purchased last week at the Vegas Dior Homme. The fit is a bit less stretchy but they do run a bit bigger than the raw indigos, which I wear a size 29 in. I posted a couple pics of me wearing them a couple pages back and I can try and post better ones soon (sunday most likely). They are a bit pricey at $325, but they have a very unique color and an excellent fit. Do you have any specific questions about them?

the dauphin arent raw...they are slightly stiffer than the washed diors bc they were treated with some shit on them. They are stretchy indeed though