Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

i thought that the jeans will never get pulled so there is no rush rite?

Unless you know or read something else, there is no confirmation that jeans ala Hedi will not be pulled. It could be jeans ala Kris with gaudy DH logos all over. In order for Kris to stamp his mark and not live in Hedi's shadows.

Hi guys, firstly thanks for all the vast information on Dior Homme, I have never worn them before mostly been Dsquared2, thought id give them a try and bought some from Browns yesterday...sadly I didnt read the thread on time and know about the sizing down.

I have a 77cm waist, and prefer my jeans to be really tight as I am quite slim. I ordered the 30 (dont ask why) and obviously they came out to big. They are Japanese 19inch Dark Blue. So the question is do I re-order the 29 (only size left on website) or do I go looking for a 28(phoned the store and they have it but as the online and retail store are different they cant really do anything.)

So what do you guys reckon I am 5'10(178cm) and weigh about 60Kg's (136 Pounds) that nearly 10 stone.(I hope that information helps) Or is it best for a first timer of Dior to just go directly there and try on till my hearts content? I probaly might do that tomorrow but any heads up on what to look for will be appreciated.

P.s il probably send these back to browns or if anyone wants them have a look in the market place as il try and put it out there. Not sure how it works but il figure it out.

Once again thanks to everyone here for the amazing wealth of information much appreciated.

if you CAN go there, then that's what you should've done in the first place.

Well that is normally the problem it takes me about 2 hours to get there, and having always bought dsquared from luisaviaroma I had no idea Dior had these sort of fittings.

But I will try and see if I can make time down there tomorrow.

while we're posting fits, here's an old picture

size 27 19cm MIJ

waywtmay231tj9.jpg

they've stretched out to a 29ish waist and i need a belt to keep them up. my legs are like twigs so the thighs are pretty roomy. a size 26 would be perfect i think if only i could find a pair :(

What's your weight and height? And what sizes do you wear in other jeans?

i've pmed him about this before and he told me 5'7" 115-120 lbs depending on the time of day. he has a pair of april 77s in 28 which fit him extremely well but he is thinking of getting rid of them.

Sounds pimp. I guess I'm a 27 for sure since I'm 5'5" and 118 lbs.

Hi, i am a noob in diors but i really like the skinny look. I am a big guy and wanted to now which is the biggest size by dior ? because i am a 38 and on the net i only saw 36 thanks !

They do go up to size 38. If you're proportionally larger in frame, but are still skinny, they go for them. If not, I'd look elsewhere.