Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Hey guys, do the washed Diors have the same sizing as raws? If i'm a 30 in raw Diors, should i get a 30 in washed Diors? thanks

READ THE FIRST POST

Washed jeans are a 1cm slimmer in the legs than the same cut/style jean in raw. If your 30 in raws is tight, you'd need to size up one for the washed.

where did these come from? are they new?

They're the new "waxed" (but really polyurethane coated) raw jeans from this season. They're available in indigo and black, and are sized like the regular MIJ raws.

i dont think New standards are as slim as the MIJ, probably more like the MII

i have both the 28 ns and 28 mij 21cm. the butt area of the 21cm are a bit saggier with the anti-fit look. the thighs on the 21cm are a little more fitted probably because the ns's have stretched more. leg opening on the 21cm are a little bigger as well. the overall sillhouette for both is pretty similar though.

My 28" MII black raws fit pretty similarly to my 26" New Standards... obviously the inseam is different and the Diors a slight bit slimmer in the leg from the knee down, with better butt fit because of the darts, but they're very similar...

Not really. I had one of my raw jeans dry cleaned when someone spilled barbeque sauce all over them when they were a day old, and they still faded very nicely.

Did the jeans look any different after they were dry cleaned? i.e., losing the dry sheen? etc.

Just curious, thanks!

I have a pair of 29 waist Italian Indigo 19s which I've worn for over a year now. They've stretched so much that without a belt on they'd fall down.

Last week I bought a pair of Japanese Black from Browns and I decided to go for the 28 waist. They are super-tight, much more than my other ones were when new, and they dont seem to be easing off at all.

Are the Japanese/black usually twice as tight as the Italian/Indigo?

to start off with i think the MIJ and MII fits differently (MIJs are slimmer)

and i also know that the blacks are tighter to start off with and stretch less

but i have no idea how u can confirm whether its twice as tight or not between the two

I have a pair of 29 waist Italian Indigo 19s which I've worn for over a year now. They've stretched so much that without a belt on they'd fall down.

Last week I bought a pair of Japanese Black from Browns and I decided to go for the 28 waist. They are super-tight, much more than my other ones were when new, and they dont seem to be easing off at all.

Are the Japanese/black usually twice as tight as the Italian/Indigo?

i would definently say so. size 29 italian i would say equates to a size 30 mij. so you pretty much sized down two from your original size. btw, what does the 28 mij waist, upper thigh measure to?