Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Have you guys seen the new Waxed Raw indigo jeans? Very very very sexy! too bad i just bought a pair of raw indigos a couple of months ago.

saw these in hong kong (Joyce) - super nice, but i think they were going for something like $400.

the small gay guy named jappy he's cool actually but the sa's there are kindda yeah as you can you dum dum..how much did you get those for? ive got 10% off on stuffs there

the small gay guy named jappy he's cool actually but the sa's there are kindda yeah as you can you dum dum..how much did you get those for? ive got 10% off on stuffs there

Regular price. 11,xxx?

Never seen the guy there to talk things up with him.

When do they have their sales? I need mad gear from them... Want more so than need haha.

hahaha theyre on sale right now i saw last season dior hi tops and some dior kicks.. good stuffs maybe like 1 season ago... they have a sale right now !

yeah, the raws.

tried some on in las vegas the other day, they were so damn tight that i cant even show pics of it. looks like im wearing aerobic leggings or something. i just dont got the body for the 19cm, but the 21cm is too loose for me.

yeah thats what thye told me here in manila too they wont sale those raw diors cause they sell out fast

That's not quite it. They have no reason to put it on sale because they carry it from season to season. It would make no sense for them to put their jeans on sale and lose a huge amount of profit only to reorder the same exact jeans for next season. If they don't sell a lot of size 36's and 38's, for example, they just won't order more for the next season.

It's the same reason why their classic black 2-button suit never goes on sale. Or why Burberry Nova Check scarves never go on sale, for example.

Barney's actually had 19cm MII on sale a few weeks ago, 40% if I recall. Also their suits tend to be seasonal in a way that their denim is not, because they're made in different weights, so I've seen those on sale as well, even at DH stores.

guys need help over here, theres the new batch of raw denims from FW07 out on diabro already, however they now got 2 versions of MIJ raws. Bout the same price, but hem wise, its a bit different. Anyone know which ones are the 19cm MIJ ones?

Heres the link:

DIOR HOMME

2007/08 Autumn Winter

Crash Black Straight Jeans

[7H3110530184 900]

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/8148

And the other one:

2007/08 Autumn Winter

One Wash Straight Jeans (Black)

[7H3110550184 900]

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/8147

:)

guys need help over here, theres the new batch of raw denims from FW07 out on diabro already, however they now got 2 versions of MIJ raws. Bout the same price, but hem wise, its a bit different. Anyone know which ones are the 19cm MIJ ones?

The first ones you posted are 19cm's.

Depending on the belt I wear...

Belt I shrank out of - REAL low... Sometimes mid crack low... Constantly pulling them up to mid hip level.

Belt I just bought - Up top until it slowly slouches on its on.

Thats how I believe Diors "should" be worn...

Worn until they slouch on their on and let them be. Cuz thats truly contouring to your body...

Selfridges in London had 19's on sale I purchased a pair yesterday for £145 and on the Dior website they £204. And they had quite a few if anyone is thinking of going to get some do so soon. Really like the fit on them will get them take in on the leg later.