Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Guys, I need some sizing advice. Does anyone have experience with the polyurethane coated jeans (called 19cm Sharp Notation on Louisaviaroma)?

I tried them on today and can't decide between 31 and 30.

The 31's fit almost perfect right off the rack. They sit just above my hips and have a bit of slouch. With a few hours of wear they would have the perfect low ride slouch fit.

The 30's are seriously bootylicious. I can button all the buttons, but the waist and thighs are very tight. There's (very) little room in the seat, so it's not crawling up, but it's damn tight. Even the gay guy at the store thought they were too tight. They would have to stretch about 2" in the waist and some in the thighs and seat to make them un-obscene.

Do you think the polyurethane coating will make the jeans stretch less? They are dry clean only, so post-stretch hot soaking in the future is not an option.

Thanks for any thoughts. They aren't cheap, so I don't want to f-up and buy the wrong size.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsherC viewpost.gif

are there any visual differences between the mii and mij?

here we go again... it's on the freaking first page.

where? if you read my post i asked for any visual differences

can anyone be more helpful?

Guys, I need some sizing advice. Does anyone have experience with the polyurethane coated jeans (called 19cm Sharp Notation on Louisaviaroma)?

I tried them on today and can't decide between 31 and 30.

The 31's fit almost perfect right off the rack. They sit just above my hips and have a bit of slouch. With a few hours of wear they would have the perfect low ride slouch fit.

id go with 31's simply b/c they're not raw and fit perfectly, but that's just me

id go with 31's simply b/c they're not raw and fit perfectly, but that's just me

The problem is that they are raw, coated in polyurethane (to create the waxed look). They measure exactly the same as the regular raws, not like the washed models.

sooo whats the difference between 19cm and 21cm? where can i cop a pair of diors?

the 19cms are made in japan, and the 21cms are made in italy, there are 23 cms made in india, but only the dior store in beverly hills carry them and they only in waist sizes 36-40. you can only cop them in Dubai, Iraq and Afganistan.

the 19cms are made in japan, and the 21cms are made in italy, there are 23 cms made in india, but only the dior store in beverly hills carry them and they only in waist sizes 36-40. you can only cop them in Dubai, Iraq and Afganistan.

i bought a pair from africa. are mine fake? :mad:

^^ I think they look pretty good as is, would look great with some sag as well but I wouldn't worry too much about it. The question is are they comfortable? I have a pair of diors that look like that fit wise when standing up but it's hard to sit in them. oh vanity....

^^ thanks for compliments on the fit guys.

As far as the comfort goes - yes, they are comfortable as is. The thing is - at the pictures they sit just below my hip bones, snug but not tight. No discomfort when sitting in them either. I've got pretty long legs and somewhat of an ass so they might look like they are tight while in fact they are not.

So, back from vacation and there's a package waiting for me. My MIJ raw black silver selvages are in (30's), and... they're tight. Tighter than my new cures were when new (also 30's). I was a bit worried at first because I didn't think they would make it fully done-up, but a bit of wriggling had the clasp secure. They're really tight around the upper leg but without really looking that way (odd, I know), so I'm going to give them a week to see how they stretch out. They are being worn kinda high for the time being, but I'll let them move down with time.

I'm assuming there's not as much info on these as opposed to the regular raws, but if these stretch half as much as people are saying the regulars do, I'll be happy :).

^^ thanks for compliments on the fit guys.

As far as the comfort goes - yes, they are comfortable as is. The thing is - at the pictures they sit just below my hip bones, snug but not tight. No discomfort when sitting in them either. I've got pretty long legs and somewhat of an ass so they might look like they are tight while in fact they are not.

how much were those?