Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Ok, so in your opinion I'd better go with the 19cm ? I'm 183 cm (6") and I have really skinny legs, I was afraid of the result. I've been thinking about sizing down with the 21 cm but the hem will always be like in the photo, right ? Excuse my english

Ok, so in your opinion I'd better go with the 19cm ? I'm 183 cm (6") and I have really skinny legs, I was afraid of the result. I've been thinking about sizing down with the 21 cm but the hem will always be like in the photo, right ? Excuse my english

well, thats just how I would like them to fit if i was the one wearing them

as long as u think its fine then its all good, i mean u r the one wearing them and one person's opinion shouldnt matter how and what u dress

but if u do want them to be slightly tapered, just bring them to the tailor and they should do the job for u

its a pair of hi-top peforated chuck taylors release some time ago

The truth. I also have the exclusive rights to them and I'll be getting the same ones in black, although possibly low-tops. :) I always wonder why more people don't have them... yes, they do feel flimsy, but they hold up well and they've taken a hell of a beating from me so far.

Im torn between the black and indigo 19cm. I have yet to see pics a black one thats had more than 6 months heavy usage, but them again I havent read all 135 pages of the thread. I already have 2 pairs if dry indigo, and wouldnt mind having a black pair, just hope they will end up looking as cool.

Im torn between the black and indigo 19cm. I have yet to see pics a black one thats had more than 6 months heavy usage, but them again I havent read all 135 pages of the thread. I already have 2 pairs if dry indigo, and wouldnt mind having a black pair, just hope they will end up looking as cool.

i'd say get the indigo's if your after fading...

blacks won't really fade...

nice fit!

i've got the same pair (size wise) and i am not exactly skinny so it fits just fine on me i think (sizing down would be a real bad idea and one size up it would be to roomy)

nice kiefers btw, wanted a pair of them for quite long but never came around to pulling the trigger

im a new user, but long time fan of dior denim. due to lack in funds, ive only ever been able to admire from afar, but because hedi is gone, i realize i need to get a pair before all that is left is the raws.

im desperately looking for a pair of orange overdyes. 29 - 31" waist 19cm. anyone have a pair they would be willing to part with?

im a new user, but long time fan of dior denim. due to lack in funds, ive only ever been able to admire from afar, but because hedi is gone, i realize i need to get a pair before all that is left is the raws.

im desperately looking for a pair of orange overdyes. 29 - 31" waist 19cm. anyone have a pair they would be willing to part with?

Next season in store is still Hedi.

You still got 6 months to save.