Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I am pretty sure the ref. # of the your jeans is wrong. This denim was from 06 Spring/Summer season. So by right the tag should start with 06EH1011 or 1015.

Great, thanks so much for the info; I knew the tag that came on them wasn't the original tag. I'm sure the seller had a CD tag sitting around and threw it on thinking I wouldn't know the difference -- it just left me wondering from what season they had actually originated.

Those are both way too tight up top. Even if they are not actually tight they are quite unflattering...
i wonder when will some people understand that diors are meant to be worn sagged real low(within reason) because of the way they are cut.

just the way my hips are shaped. its weird. i can slip both of these off fairly easily without unbuttoning them. i think you guys are missing the point of t he picture, which is to illustrate how much baggier the grey diors are.

Define 'cheap' and what exactly do they have there? Do they have waxed denim? MIJ jeans?

cheap as in $200. They have the White washed Dior's exactly as the one's pictured above your comment. They also have the jeans with the different denim belt loop attachment for $200. I forgot how much the suits were but they had jackets priced around $400.

The dress shoes were still expensive but the Dior t-shirts were less than $100.

cheap as in $200. They have the White washed Dior's exactly as the one's pictured above your comment. They also have the jeans with the different denim belt loop attachment for $200. I forgot how much the suits were but they had jackets priced around $400.

The dress shoes were still expensive but the Dior t-shirts were less than $100.

As a percentage, how much are them?

50% off or 70% off?

Could you per chance get stuff for us?

No waxed?

White washed sounds interesting.

Always see the denim belt loop thingy around. But never struck my fancy.

Aint gonna pay more for that especially since I wear them with my shirt tucked out and so cant see it and cant justify the extra payment for it.

Yeah, I'll go back later on today to check on the exact percentage the Dior stuff is on sale for.

They had belts last time I was there about a week ago for under $200 also, which I found pretty resonable.

The white washed denim were a size 29 I believe. I'll try to keep you updated, man.

i meant to quote the picture of the acid washed diors.

sorry

i guess not that many people wear dior here so not everyone is trying to snatch everything up from the sale.

all the dior denim they have there are washed and the prices are so cheap.

Well personally I would not recommend the acid washed model but if they have the staple indigo/black distressed I would say go for it ;)

Well personally I would not recommend the acid washed model but if they have the staple indigo/black distressed I would say go for it ;)

Why is that? Could you elaborate since I have never seem the washed in person.

I have a bit too many Dior Indigos and distressed doesnt rock my boat.

After looking at a lot of jeans over the past few months, I bought my first pair of Dior's yesterday. They are 19cm made in japan size 28 in the color that is like a very very dark blue with the tan stitching. Are there any tips you think i should know about with these because i want them to look as good as possible.

so i recieved my jeans, size 30, slightly too tight on the thighs and waist so i have been put by a pair in size 31 from a seller i know, i cant get them until i sell these ones, which are in mint condition, i just tried it on once before, comes with tags etc the whole shibang

i have put them on ebay for 400$ what i paid for them, if anybody is interested holla at me and i will pm you the link of the auction

cheers

Just got my 19 MIJs from LVR; which is awesome because I ordered them on Sunday. They fit like a dream and are sooo nice. I'll have pics up a little later tonight, I really want to wear them out so I'm going out to run needless errands in them first.

so i recieved my jeans, size 30, slightly too tight on the thighs and waist so i have been put by a pair in size 31 from a seller i know, i cant get them until i sell these ones, which are in mint condition, i just tried it on once before, comes with tags etc the whole shibang

i have put them on ebay for 400$ what i paid for them, if anybody is interested holla at me and i will pm you the link of the auction

cheers

You do realize that just because they're tight the first day doesn't mean they will stay tight. Especially if they're slightly too tight...

Then again, I haven't seen pics so I can't judge.

well i cant do the last button and clasp up

i was able to just about do the second last button up and the clasp when i pulled the jeans up well above my hips and when it was like this the thighs were a bit too tight

so im sure they would eventually stretch slightly etc as you all tell me, but as a lot of you say, if you cant comfortably do the clasp up, then stop freekin trying to make them fit, that is as someone said like what fat chicks do

so i feel that 1 size bigger, a 31 will be perfect, because there wont be much difference apart from the waist will fit, plus if its slightly slightly too big , or maybe not tight enough, i could even put them in the dryer and shrink them ever so slightly..i think...

oh and also, i have to say, comparing measurements of my italian made DH jeans with Japanese made DH jeans, the Italian ones are bigger and plus the width of the bottom of the jeans is a lot wider than other DH jeans i have seen, plus, although im about 6 foot, i had to roll the bottom of the jeans up as in not inside out ways, but under ways so it looked very smart, but basically i had to do this because they were too baggy on the legs

all in all im pretty sure a 31 will be fine, and plus i have to say to myself im genuinely a 32 so it cant be too big

cimg0957nb0.jpg

cimg0958ce4.jpg

your the judge lol, i mean you can even see my ass popping out shorly thats a sign of them being to small or do all of you wear them right on your hips? they are uncomfortably tight and i cant for example lift my knees up without the fear of popping the clasp

so i either hope that the 31 wont be a drastic change and will simply be more comfortable on the waist, or i stick with these and hope they stretch about an inch

what do i do people?

Distressed Diors are much better than raw diors, those ones are the real hype, unless you have the body to wear them properly and are buying them for the fit (most people buy for the hype of raw + Dior... that's like uber-hype or double-hype or whatever).

Orange overdyes, claw marks, car wash, waxed, ripped & wax coated, gold coated, etc.

But whatever... Diors fit me well, so I'll keep wearing them, and I'm pretty sure most people will soon jump on another trend.

Bad news for everyone. I was at Saks and Dior today, and the Fall/Winter stuff has been coming in. Along with the new stock comes prices increases all around :(

The raw jeans will be going up in price to $315, The classic black suit has gone up by about $100, the leathers have gone up by $150 to $200. Most things have gone up in price by 6 to 10%. :(

guys i respect your opinions, but one things for sure, i am not a hypebeast, i have only bought 3 DH items in my life, 3 which i genuinely really dig

i just bought the 31's and am selling these as we speak, lol i believe i do have a half descent body, its just one of those things, jeans which are too small for anyone would look shit, i was told by a few guys on here to get 2 sizes down, i looked at the measurements and it seemed okay, along with the prospect of stretching, i guess i just need that extra inch or so and it will be perfect, i will post pics up next week, with my silk DH jacket

thanks for the help anyway, if it was not for the forum i would have got a size 32 which would have been too big