Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

well different strokes for different folks, but i haven't liked a single thing KVA has done at his own line, and Dior as a brand has had its quality compromised over the last few years from corporate anyway...put the two together, i won't be checking it out.

i think KVA jas some pieces, i don't know about cuts since i have never tried on something from him, but aesthetically some of it looks cool. i specially like the twisted collar v-neck knit sweaters

I snagged these slightly distressed acid wash MII 21cms off eBay the other day, but while the CD tag that came with them is real, it doesn't correspond to these pants (the pants are 30s, tag says 31) and lists a ref. # of 6HH1013707 (http://www.rakuten.co.jp/access-gallery/780819/826956/848661) with a retail of $675. Does anyone know the real ref. #/season of these and the retail at the time? I'm curious.

dior21cm.jpg

This may be a bit of a long shot, but here goes:

I want to sell most of my Dior jeans, yet they've obviously been worn and aren't brand new...after washing, the tags (some of them) have lost that silver Dior lettering.Even though the jeans themselves are in good condition

Does anyone have advice on the best way to unload these suckers? I have a feeling I won't get a good response on Supermarket, stylezeitgeist as most customers here are into getting brand new stuff. So if anyone has some forums or whatever they could share with me that i might have a good chance getting good prices, please post away. Thanks!

This may be a bit of a long shot, but here goes:

I want to sell most of my Dior jeans, yet they've obviously been worn and aren't brand new...after washing, the tags (some of them) have lost that silver Dior lettering.Even though the jeans themselves are in good condition

Does anyone have advice on the best way to unload these suckers? I have a feeling I won't get a good response on Supermarket, stylezeitgeist as most customers here are into getting brand new stuff. So if anyone has some forums or whatever they could share with me that i might have a good chance getting good prices, please post away. Thanks!

What size are you and what models do you have? PM me? I might be interested :)

What size are you and what models do you have? PM me? I might be interested :)

seconded.

Also, ftb2, if you're going to unload any Dior besides jeans, PM me, I might be interested. Especially in anything pre SS06.

BTW you can also try the Dior group on MSN, since people over there pay pretty ridiculous amounts even for used stuff. :)

Just bought 19cm MIJs off of LVR, I'm hoping they aren't going to be insanely tight, I got 33s and I use to wear a 34 Slim Jim, but could easily wear a 33 or 32 now. Hopefully these aren't going to be ball crushing.

Just bought 19cm MIJs off of LVR, I'm hoping they aren't going to be insanely tight, I got 33s and I use to wear a 34 Slim Jim, but could easily wear a 33 or 32 now. Hopefully these aren't going to be ball crushing.

i think the mij tagged 33's actual waist would measure 35' (correct me if i am wrong), i always thought these jeans fit larger than tagged size

so if they do fit larger than tagged, then i dont think they will be ball crushing, but probably alright unless u hv huge thighs/calves

i think the mij tagged 33's actual waist would measure 35' (correct me if i am wrong), i always thought these jeans fit larger than tagged size

so if they do fit larger than tagged, then i dont think they will be ball crushing, but probably alright unless u hv huge thighs/calves

that's what i have been reading since day one, but off the box, my raw MIJ tagged 32" measured 33" in the back.

i guess people say they run larger 2 sizes because they will easily stretch to 34", which i think is the case with mine now(haven't bothered to measure them again, but they feel slightly larger on my hips now)

i bought a pair of MIJ 21cm not long ago and while i didn't measure them before trying them on, they measured exactly 35' after like an hour of wear so i guess they couldn't have been much smaller so basically you are right.

Okay, all these people thinking they can size down 2 because the waist measures 2 sizes larger than tagged need to stop. These jeans are meant to be worn on the hip which is the reason the waist size is that big. Buy your goddamned normal size or size down 1 and magically you will not have your clasp tear off anymore.

Buying your true size is stupid, since the legs most likely won't be skinny enough. Size one down from your true waist size for raw, up to two sizes for washed.

At least that's my experience.

Rubbish.

I wear size 28 to 29 waist but the thighs are way too tight for me.

Size 30 is still a bit tight. Size 31 is better.

When it comes to such denims, best to try it. If not, get measurements and measure your thighs.

Trusting advice from internet is like buying a Filipino mail order bride blindly. No big deal if you have an agency that allows you to return the bride/sex slave pregnant and get your money back. If not, you will be stuck!

If not, get measurements and measure your thighs.

True if you have bigger thighs from sports, but otherwise you can usually rely on some basic advice. My main point was that going two sizes down is crazy, as the poster before me said, because then people end up with broken clasps no matter what... unless you're super careful.