Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I know this is a Dior Denim thread, but have any of you watched Paris Je t'aime? The clip with Gaspard Ulliel in it, he's got on what Im pretty sure is a Dior singlet (2 Scars on the back), any idea how I could cop that, what price it is? Grapist if youre out there.....

Heres the link to the clip if you guys havent seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_VlUyJaOQ

my dior 19cms fit kind of tight (april 77 sort of tight) since i bought them and i'm eager to have them more stretched out and have some of that dior-skinny look with the sag. will giving them a dip in water and then wearing them until their dry give me a more natural, stretched fit?

anyone....?

Hey all

Just a sizing helper for some newbies asking about 19s sizes.

I've got 2 pairs of Japanese 19s, one a 30 waist and one a 31 waist. As a reference, I take a 30 waist in Acne Mic and a 32 in Nudie Slim Jims.

My 31s were the first pair, they are now 10 months without washing, just airing. They've stretched nicely but were never skintight, so the fading isn't as extreme. I've put pics of colour comparison on flickr, they haven't been washed yet, so will post up post-wash pics as well. http://www.flickr.com/photos/61139244@N00/sets/72157600228515759/

My 30s are a few days old, could just pull them over my thighs and button all buttons up. They've stretched a little in waist already, and i'm expecting a stronger colour wear as they're tighter=more abrasion.

So now I have a 'smarter' going out pair in the 30s and a day-to-day pair in the 31s, perfect! Was going to try some 21s but didn't want them to catch on bottom of trainers like my Slims have.

J

Wow, no shit. I had no idea which thread I was in. Youre bloody brilliant aren't you? The focus of the pics were on the knit, and since youre so productive, why dont you answer his question?

Well, i am brilliant indeed , but it was clear to me that we was talking about the jeans,actually, since he talked about indigo and both the pictures show jeans which seem to have different colors, it is quite easy to understand what he was trying to know, so this is not the kind of thing that shows how brilliant i am.

Also, thank you for calling me productive, and i am going to live up to that adjective.

about answering his question, ok, here it goes:

There were in fact 2 different indigo colors on dior homme collections, which was between the normal MIJ denim and the MIJ silver selvedge jeans, the later having a more lighter indigo color. with this said, the fact that in those pictures the indigo color seems different, may be only due to the photo's lighting/flash and not due to different jeans models being used in the 2 photographs.

Well, i am brilliant indeed , but it was clear to me that we was talking about the jeans,actually, since he talked about indigo and both the pictures show jeans which seem to have different colors, it is quite easy to understand what he was trying to know, so this is not the kind of thing that shows how brilliant i am.

Also, thank you for calling me productive, and i am going to live up to that adjective.

about answering his question, ok, here it goes:

There were in fact 2 different indigo colors on dior homme collections, which was between the normal MIJ denim and the MIJ silver selvedge jeans, the later having a more lighter indigo color. with this said, the fact that in those pictures the indigo color seems different, may be only due to the photo's lighting/flash and not due to different jeans models being used in the 2 photographs.

Good job! Now answer my question, the one before his.

-price check

just went to bloor holt today, that sale thing is on, so mij are $445 instead of $595, but dont know how long it on for

but what the fuck, bought new cures about 2 months ago, shouldve got diors. cousin works there and gets half off, but dont have loot right now

Does anyone have any information on the new waxed models from Dior Homme? They appear to me as waxed raw denim both in black and indigo colors. Looking as sick as they look, i am wanting to get a black pair in a 26 as soon as i find one. Would anyone be able to guestimate what the actual waist and leg opening sizes are?

I would very much appreciate any help.

Does anyone have any information on the new waxed models from Dior Homme? They appear to me as waxed raw denim both in black and indigo colors. Looking as sick as they look, i am wanting to get a black pair in a 26 as soon as i find one. Would anyone be able to guestimate what the actual waist and leg opening sizes are?

I would very much appreciate any help.

I can say that a size 28 MIJ fit me tighter than my 26 MII raw blacks (in the legs), but not quite as tight as a 27 in the MIJ black stretchy things.

I know for the dior jeans its been made either Italy or Japan. Whats the difference?Are both authentic? And also i seen dior indigo jeans, the inside black label tag. One has the gold sitiching onto the black label dior tag inside the jeans and the other has black stitchin label dior tag inside the jeans. Does this means one is made in Italy and one is made in Japan? Or is it fake?

Sylvestre, i appreciate the information. I've had two pairs of MII (19 and 21 cm) and one of the 18cm black stretch jeans. Yet, i a referreing to the sizing of the 19cm waxed jeans...do they fit like MIJ raws? or are are these new ones on Luisaviaroma fitting entirely different than any past Dior Homme jeans?

Sylvestre, i appreciate the information. I've had two pairs of MII (19 and 21 cm) and one of the 18cm black stretch jeans. Yet, i a referreing to the sizing of the 19cm waxed jeans...do they fit like MIJ raws? or are are these new ones on Luisaviaroma fitting entirely different than any past Dior Homme jeans?

The MIJ size 28 I mentioned were a pair of the new raw waxy jeans, although I don't believe they are in the pictures chris posted, but they were brand new. I hope the next wave of the raw and raw blacks have the same fit, I'm sure The Grapist can fill us in.

The MIJ size 28 I mentioned were a pair of the new raw waxy jeans, although I don't believe they are in the pictures chris posted, but they were brand new. I hope the next wave of the raw and raw blacks have the same fit, I'm sure The Grapist can fill us in.

Assumedly this last season under Slimane should be the same in terms of fit, if there's a difference it'd be slight, and I won't know until it hits the stores in a few weeks.

Although I'm personally more excited about the Orange Overdyes coming back :).

Can anyone give me the thigh measurements for a size 31 in both the 19 cm and 21 cm cuts? Stretched and/or new? Someone help me out. I'm trying to decide if I can fit into 19s, or if I should just go with 21's.

Also, does anyone know if there is a Dior Homme stockist in San Francisco that sells 19 cm's? I heard Saks does, but I'm not sure.