Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

wondering if anybody could possibly point me to the source of DH blue wax 19cm in size 30???? help would be highly appreciated!

I think that was a few seasons ago. So finding it would be very tough....

I know they have some wash which has wax here and there on the jeans...but not the whole jeans... its for around 595

does anyone have experience with 21s and 19s? i wear a 31 in 21s but they have gotten baggier than i would like. i know the 19s are cut slimmer, but when i get a 19, should i size down? or will the size down make them too tight fitting? i like em tight but not balls tight.

I was at jefferyes today wasting some time, and the saleman told me they just got in new Dior Jeans, and when I asked where the black were made he said they weren t black but DARK navy.. from a distance they look black but on closer inspection they have a slightly blue glow, and teh inside of the denim was a light blue, they were MII.. are these new I had no idea they made em?

Update, first 3 hours of wearing raw denim EVER (MIJ19cm black). I am in love. They've already stretched a little bit so they're getting comfortable quick. I'm 160lb, 5'8.5", true waist 31. These are 30s.

ad3d8858ce1.jpg

Please excuse my thunder-thighs. And my lack of a full length mirror. lol.

Arent the Italian ones one-wash? Ive felt a pair of MII indigo and they feel similar new to my MIJ indigo pair that are 6 months old with 2 washes.

Update, first 3 hours of wearing raw denim EVER (MIJ19cm black). I am in love. They've already stretched a little bit so they're getting comfortable quick. I'm 160lb, 5'8.5", true waist 31. These are 30s.

ad3d8858ce1.jpg

Please excuse my thunder-thighs. And my lack of a full length mirror. lol.

Shit dude, thanks for the advice on fitting in the other thread. Hope they fit me as well as they do you. I dont have your thighs though.... maybe half?

I said Nostalgy are 200 Euros on LVR. They are the MII

In English, Brut means dry or very dry (Dry jeans are the same as raw jeans, so I know where you are coming from). I understand that LVR uses those terms for the jeans but eluxury uses brut for MII and a lot of other places (including dior) have no idea what those words are reffering to. Most people dont buy their jeans on LVR..

but anwyas...

sorry, but if you're only talking about translation, then Brut DOES NOT mean dry, like egpt said, it means raw. there is absolutely no way dry can be translated as brut.

sorry, but if you're only talking about translation, then Brut DOES NOT mean dry, like egpt said, it means raw. there is absolutely no way dry can be translated as brut.

I thank god for someone actually realizing what i meant.

i tend to think that in the internet if someone is incorrect, and after i correct them they still act like they are right, it really isn't worth another reply. thanks for doing it for me lol

my apologies...

I dont know what the meaning in translation is. In english it just means dry....

Eluxury uses Brut and im sure they use it to mean dry

anywho...

Wow, I'm surprised I actually got some positive feedback from my first ever photo post on SuFu. I was half expecting "stop eating ever you fatass" or "sell those 19cm and get some baggy jeans". Rofl.

My thighs are big from squats/deadlifts... plus I'm short. I wish I was the same weight but 6"+. That'd be sick.

Kelvyno: The waist actually fits quite loose for me. Well not loose, just breathable and I'm able to move it around quite easily. It's just my thighs that have trouble getting through.

I really hope it doesn't stretch out like mad tho. I like the fit currently =) I'm sure I could always soak it if it gets too loose.

my apologies...

I dont know what the meaning in translation is. In english it just means dry....

Eluxury uses Brut and im sure they use it to mean dry

anywho...

Brut is in french, Dior is french, Hedi is french so it's no surprise there. that is why i was referring to translating. my aim was not to get into the whole raw = dry or not debate, i just wanted to clear things up so that people can make correct use of the french language.

Wow, I'm surprised I actually got some positive feedback from my first ever photo post on SuFu. I was half expecting "stop eating ever you fatass" or "sell those 19cm and get some baggy jeans". Rofl.

My thighs are big from squats/deadlifts... plus I'm short. I wish I was the same weight but 6"+. That'd be sick.

Kelvyno: The waist actually fits quite loose for me. Well not loose, just breathable and I'm able to move it around quite easily. It's just my thighs that have trouble getting through.

I really hope it doesn't stretch out like mad tho. I like the fit currently =) I'm sure I could always soak it if it gets too loose.

Hey, I have the same deal with workouts getting in the way of jeans fitting. I was wondering what your thighs measure out to as I'm trying to decide whether to get 19s or 21s.

holt renfrew... you probably don't want to do that though.

Don't the price of dior raw jeans in toronto, but in vancouver, its 325+tax, and its the italy one. So I dont konw if thats overpriced compare to like US or europe.

Don't the price of dior raw jeans in toronto, but in vancouver, its 325+tax, and its the italy one. So I dont konw if thats overpriced compare to like US or europe.

Is it really the Italy made ones? Hrm... I just kind of assumed they stocked the Japanese made ones, since that's what Leone used to do (although they were overpriced at around $500 for raws, and now they don't stock them at all).

Meh, holts sucks in Vancouver... I just gave up on them after seeing the new store today.

$595ish I think. For MII.