Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

ok guys sorry for this post but yeah I'm a total noob

How much a pair of diors cost? I'm contemplating now because I'm about to get my first pair of apcs tomorrow and I'm thinking, hey, I could invest on a pair of diors.. so yeah i just wanted to know how much they cost.

Thanks

so I got my Diors hemmed the other day, finally.

img1402hs6.jpg

here they are now, as opposed to

dior3sq5.jpg

thank God.

I just snapped the "after" picture real quick, it's not that great.

I'll put up more tomorrow, but just wanted to share my happiness :)

so I got my Diors hemmed the other day, finally.

here they are now, as opposed to

thank God.

I just snapped the "after" picture real quick, it's not that great.

I'll put up more tomorrow, but just wanted to share my happiness :)

wow, i was thinking about getting them hemmed. i guess i wont. i really dont like how they look. they can pass for another pair of random apcs or corned beef's gap denim. the dior essence has been mutilated.

You got them totally altered? Huge operation there. Getting stuff hemmed is ok and normal but you got the leg opening / taper worked on. That's brave Wow... It's not 100% dior anymore. I guess It's pretty much just good raw japanese denim.

well in that picture it looks less "Dior" just because the opening is stretched out over the tops of those Nikes, which are wide at the top.

I guess I'll post ANOTHER picture next time I wear some low, slim shoes next -___-

ok guys sorry for this post but yeah I'm a total noob

How much a pair of diors cost? I'm contemplating now because I'm about to get my first pair of apcs tomorrow and I'm thinking, hey, I could invest on a pair of diors.. so yeah i just wanted to know how much they cost.

Thanks

300USD for MIJ Diors. Italian ones a little less. i would go with the APCs. there a good first raw denim jean. plus, they are 200 bucks cheaper. just make sure you read the APC thread and size down!

So, I can't wait to purchase my next pair of Diors. I have the 21cm Indigo MII one's that sell on eluxury.com and I plan on getting the MIJ 19cm this time around.

But, does anyone know exactly how long Hedi's clothes will keep running? How fast is the time actually going to get Hedi's stuff from Dior?

So, I can't wait to purchase my next pair of Diors. I have the 21cm Indigo MII one's that sell on eluxury.com and I plan on getting the MIJ 19cm this time around.

But, does anyone know exactly how long Hedi's clothes will keep running? How fast is the time actually going to get Hedi's stuff from Dior?

I was told in the dior store that the 19cms may become a staple. In terms of Hedi's clothing, i think this Fall 07 is the last collection to be released (someone correct me here). After that, KVA's stuff is going to drop and Slimane will be going to the gucci group to do whatever he has planned.

And I dont understand your second question.

Thanks hollaforadolla, because i was getting worried that I may have to wait too long to cough up another 300+ bucks.....but I'm sure as you all know its worth it.

i just got my Dior Homme 19cm MIJ from TheGrapist today. I'm about a 32-32.5" waist and i wear a 30 tagged on the APC New Standards. the tagged size on these is 29. these things are seriously killer tight. i can only pull them up so high and it sort of feels like i could easily rip the crotch if i suddenly spread my legs open or something. it's also sort of a pain to tuck my boxers in... if i keep these i'd probably have ot go commando or start wearing briefs or something. i managed to button all the buttons at least. i took this pic immediately after the roughly 2 minutes it took me to get these on. anyways, i wanna know if you guys think these fit a little too tight and if i should exchange this pair back to TheGrapist for a tagged size 30 instead. your opinions would be welcome.

DSCN0536.jpg

boxers are a no-no my friend - briefs are a must if you want them this tight! and i wouldnt go commando in my raws unless i stuck a tampon up my ass

but yes, they will stretch - i really need a size 26 (for me to be happy), but my 27's have stretched into something wonderful in their own right

they will stretch, but will pretty much look like that, except sagged down a bit. the thighs will get looser, imo, as the waist does -

the waist stretches, they begin to sit lower on the waist, the upper thigh's stretched ass comes sliding down a bit. they should be very nice after the first week, but you probably wont notice, its so gradual

sorry if this does not make any sense, im really fucking ripped right now

.... i should exchange this pair back to TheGrapist for a tagged size 30 instead. your opinions would be welcome.

+1 size asap. These are too tight. The look now is April 77-skinny but not Dior-skinny. Keep them only if you want to achieve April 77 look with Diors.

I am interested in DIor but don't no too much about its construction. For the gentleman above, won't stretching the waist out so much be a bad thing? I mean, the hips must be tight as shit too, and while he may be able to make them comfortable, the seams are going to look nasty

i just got my Dior Homme 19cm MIJ from TheGrapist today. I'm about a 32-32.5" waist and i wear a 30 tagged on the APC New Standards. the tagged size on these is 29. these things are seriously killer tight. i can only pull them up so high and it sort of feels like i could easily rip the crotch if i suddenly spread my legs open or something. it's also sort of a pain to tuck my boxers in... if i keep these i'd probably have ot go commando or start wearing briefs or something. i managed to button all the buttons at least. i took this pic immediately after the roughly 2 minutes it took me to get these on. anyways, i wanna know if you guys think these fit a little too tight and if i should exchange this pair back to TheGrapist for a tagged size 30 instead. your opinions would be welcome.

DSCN0536.jpg

i wear size 30 tagged new standards too but i got a size 31 in the 21cms. they fit great.