Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I'm considering buying this Dior from the S/S07 line. It's the 21cm in dark grey. I'm a 32/33 in waist and was wondering should I get a size 31? Also, would the 21cm look good in dunks or air max? I don't normally wear Vans slip-ons that much but I do own a few pairs of Chukka. I own a pair of LVC47s and was wondering how it looks compared to that. Thanks

Here they are Basic 19cm's. I am 5'10 and about 138 and these are size 28. They are tight right now but will strech to fit perfect.jeans005xx5.jpgjeans006bz4.jpg

Time for a update, here is the fit 6 1/2 months later, wash once.wiw278ph7.jpgwiw276kh9.jpg

So when I first got them they were tight in the seat, the waist could be buttoned all the way up right out of the box with a little effort. Today the seat is more relaxed, the waist has stretched so I can wear the jeans lower.

Yesterday I saw this guy running on Houston street in nyc in not-quite-stretched-out-yet diors. It was a sight to see. It looked as if he shit is pants and was making a dash for the bathroom. Hmm, maybe that is what happened?

I'm considering buying this Dior from the S/S07 line. It's the 21cm in dark grey. I'm a 32/33 in waist and was wondering should I get a size 31? Also, would the 21cm look good in dunks or air max? I don't normally wear Vans slip-ons that much but I do own a few pairs of Chukka. I own a pair of LVC47s and was wondering how it looks compared to that. Thanks

You talking about these?

4976_1.JPG

yeah how are the 21s with air max?

^ I hear ya holmes... shit never fades... worn them for 2 months straight no wash.... nothing... nada... zero... still look new... hahahaha I've given up...

has anyone purchased the 18cm black stretch or the 19 cm green/grey wash this season? thinking about getting both pairs and would love feedback and pointers.

get a 28 if you want some sag.

or maybe evevn 27 for raws since they stretch

washed one doesnt seem to stretch as much.

hey guys!

I need some help to buy 19cm MIJ.

I'm about 5'10'' and 140 lbs and about 29~29.5 waist

I'd like to know what kinda size they wear who has smilliar figure like me :)

superthanks! :D

Hi, sorry if this has been posted before but i couldn't find any info on what i have to ask:

i have 2 pairs of indigo 19cm dior homme (mij) 28", which i bought last october. I recently tried on a black pair last (mij) week and they were were a different cut and fit to my indigo - much tighter. I wondered if the cut has in fact changed or if this is something specific to a black pair?

Guest Chocodove2
too much, i m not sure if i should say. it still hurts. but finally, got all waxed jeans from dior...FULL COLLECTION!!!

Definately cannot wear these everywhere...but I suppose there is a time and place.

those are nice jeans bigjeans, but becareful about collecting dior homme, that shit can get expensive. at one point I had $10K worth of DH stuff in my closet and it was all shit in my size that I was planning to wear. After a while I began to cut down and probably sold 40-60% of the stuff. Having the stuff in hand was nice at once point but if I didn't wear it after a while it felt like a waste. Now I try not to get too attached to DH, I'll only keep shit that fits perfect and goes well with my other stuff.

those are nice jeans bigjeans, but becareful about collecting dior homme, that shit can get expensive. at one point I had $10K worth of DH stuff in my closet and it was all shit in my size that I was planning to wear. After a while I began to cut down and probably sold 40-60% of the stuff. Having the stuff in hand was nice at once point but if I didn't wear it after a while it felt like a waste. Now I try not to get too attached to DH, I'll only keep shit that fits perfect and goes well with my other stuff.

Good work accumulating all that Dior! But,

Dior is so wearable, it doesn't deserve to live in the closet!

Feel free to let go the balance 60 to 40% if they are my size!:D

I m aware of that. I been collecting and then re-selling many things as well. But this Bleu Clair waxed is the best thing DH + hedi have ever created. (some leather jackets from luster / strip as well.) so , jeans wise, only cut down to 7: blk wax, blue wax, bleu clair wax, strip destroyed, blk washed,blue washed, RAW. And no more dh jeans for me.