Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

obviously not, the specs are totally different.

BTW, anyone know where i can get orange overdyes online? I've tried rakutening but to no avail. Also, do their washed jeans vary so much in hem sizing? The distressed black jeans from 04 have a hem of 18cm at sz31 but i notice the newer washed jeans from 06-07 have a much bigger hem at the same size, why is this the case?

to wash or not to wash. i want crazy wear on my mij indigos. i've got 4 months and they are so dirty. i hot soaked them once to try and shrink them up a bit, and now i am dying to wash them. whats you guys' experience with washes? they look like they are coming along great, will i loose much indigo if i machine wash?

Why would I sag Diors? o_O

Although once they stretch, I will wear them a tad bit lower... Definately not going to "sag".

because they are cut and meant to be worn like that?

it's like buying a pair of shoes and wear them as gloves

This is why everyone is so surprised when they find out thier size is an inch bigger in Diors than normal jeans....because they're supposed to sit on your hips. Which, in most cases, is an inch or two bigger than your upper waist.

I've got a jeans style jacket from that season, in the same color and material. You should pick that up from me and have yourself a dandy Canadian tuxedo.

fuckin a hhahah that made me laugh and fell out of my seat hahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't want to shoot myself in the foot here (hope no 34"s are reading) but can anyone tell we which model these diors are (19cm / 21cm's) which are on sale at browns?

http://www.brownsfashion.com/BrownsFashionSite/product/BrownsFashion_Mensstore_Jeans/82614.htm

Comparing their descriptions from 19cm and 21cm models, the ones you have posted seem to be 21cm.

But to be on the safe side it is probably best to ask them.

so i take it nobody wants my DH jeans size 30 the black with blue trim ones

or my dior homme tuxedo jacket with the gold and black dragon print

I guess not but you can still buy my size 31 DH orange overdyes (shameless plug)

You know you want them.

i bought the jeans im currently selling in 31 which is a perfect fit and the velvet jeans too

i bought that DH jacket recently too, but would like to sell it as i have seen this incredible number nine waistcoat (to add to my number nine collection) and maybe the DH gold boots

sorry guys not interested in those items lol but good luck

threexdope while you're at it, buy triniboy's dust wash from f/w 06/07, and buy my votc and ss05 overdyes. Help us make a combined total of about $1000.

i see that you're becoming quite the Dior aficionado. I sense promise in this young padawan.

I would buy your jeans if you would respond to my messages

..... -_-