Superdenim Specific Music Meta Thread...

UkeNo

16 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Christ bod.. we've had building work done which sounded more melodic..

I have to put up with Lewis Capaldi etc at work so can’t beat a bit of hard industrial techno to rinse that crap out of my ears when I get home

I'm looking for one of these.. It's a PK Paris flash drive, they were mainly sold through Amazon and the odd shop selling apple products.. i always planed on buying one put kept putting it off due to the stoopid £35 price tag, then last week they sold out.. can you do a web search in your own countries please.. i've drawn a blank.

image.png.1387167f7b8d9b323e328a40edfba408.png

On the remote chance that one of the 4 people who post in this thread might have one.. can you sell it to me? they're not even very good :D

Reason being.. i wanted to leave it permanently in the CD transport and it would just look like another button

IMG_1170.thumb.JPG.814c76653cd85cf3726a03dcddfdc450.JPG

Ive got a one of these nano drives which do the same thing for £4

fullsizeoutput_3879.thumb.jpeg.15c9e4b8022c1628bf706f58af96a7ba.jpeg

..which ive been using to dload from mixcloud using this dloader https://www.dlmixcloud.com/

Anyone got one? or can help source one.. i've searched eveywhere.. the internet, even behind the sofa..

Edited by Double 0 Soul

Neal,

Silly question 1: Can’t you just spray your black one silver if it’s a similar size?

Silly question 2: How does the interface   On your CD player work with the USB data? Does it show the track/artist info on your player display or simply track numbers and you have to figure out the rest?

Edited by Maynard Friedman

Thanks for looking gents.. it's just one of those typical scenarios where you keep putting it off (not wanting to spend £35 on something you can get for £4) thinking you'll get one eventually.. then they're gone which makes you want one more than evr.. i've searched for alternatives but these PK are metal rather than plastic and the same satin as my cd buttons

29 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Silly question 1: Can’t you just spray your black one silver if it’s a similar size?

Silly question 2: How does the interface  work with the USB data on your CD player? Does it show the track/artist info on your player display or simply track numbers?

Silly 1) I suppose so but by the time i've bought a can of plastic primer and a can of silver satin.. i've spent more than half of what the drive would have cost in the first place.. plus this nano drive isn't quite the same shape as the buttons.. i've looked for silver/metal alternatives without success

Silly 2) Whatever info i add to the drive shows up on the cd display and i use the fwd/rwd buttons to toggle through track listings

fullsizeoutput_387c.thumb.jpeg.d94a84e67910c30bc432f3a84940b6ee.jpeg

'Input' button switches between cd and usb

Edited by Double 0 Soul