Denime

16 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Still on the hunt I see @beautiful_FrEaK 🤣

Always mate 😉

13 hours ago, vIGGiou riou said:

b_F, I think you would turn the world out to find some nice pieces of Denime. It's nice strong passion....  

It became a hobby I quite enjoy 

12 hours ago, obama said:

@beautiful_FrEaK extremely tempted.  Why it isn’t a 32 :(

It's sold out anyway 

12 hours ago, obama said:

Btw is your @beautiful_FrEaK favourite 10th or 15th anni? I can’t recall. 

10th anniversary so far, haven't got the 15th at all

On 11/14/2023 at 2:01 PM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Haven't noticed it yet.
I mean the explanation is rather strange since most denim we talk here is rope dyed and I haven't noticed it so strong on other brands. Yes the denim changes from lot to lot like every product. I would then just assume that the production runs were rather big and they cut the front panels from different denim rolls than the back panels. Other brands might cut all pieces from the same roll and thus the difference is not as striking.

In fact it's strange not to cut the front and back part in the same roll. I've never noticed this on other denim either.

10 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

That's the BigE model so no XX model anyway. The Lot 220 is the XX model.

It's weird, but they also had the 220 and again, some white-out after the number (?). All of their Denime are one wash too. BEARS' had both models, and they were definitely raw (with the stickers "Buy em big..."). I wish I kinda tried them at BEARS' now since they are wider cuts, a 32" or even a 30" inseam would have been pretty fine for me. Really nice denim though.

On 11/15/2023 at 4:50 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Some inside rumors:

There will be a 1947 or 1955 model, a WW2 model and another 66 model which will have a different denim to the 66 model that haven't even been released yet.

We will see...

Small snippet from the Warehouse blog, looks like the WWII jeans will be ¥29,000.
Not much to see but it at least confirms the model and an accompanying jacket.
c4a83e21cf5797db519034888a63cad8775caab8

Hi b_F, I’ve only worn them a few times but I really like them as a slimmer alternative. I’m saving them for ‘smarter’ wear so progress will be very slow as I aim to keep them dark. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction of this pair as the size 32 I had were just too tight all around but these 33s are just perfect.

1 hour ago, Broark said:

Small snippet from the Warehouse blog, looks like the WWII jeans will be ¥29,000.

Thanks for the info!

I kinda fear Warehouse will do the same with Denime as they do with Warehouse: creating a model for each month of the year from 1940 until 1955 ;) 
So we will certainly see A LOT models with minor changes. 

6 hours ago, Broark said:

c4a83e21cf5797db519034888a63cad8775caab8

Does anyone know where to reliably find Warehouse/Denime seasonal catalogs? They don't keep it updated online, but retailers must get digital copies. I'm always curious what their flannel patterns are going to be each year.

@willi It seems like in recent years Warehouse has stopped posting the catalogues online, no idea what the impetus for that is / was but here we are.
Every now and then you'll see a retailer post preorders with images from the catalog (i.e. Take-Off Clothing), but I've haven't seen a full digital catalog available like we used to see in quite some time.

I think that’s the industrial setting where he works! They’re a mid-rise, I can give you the measurement for my size 33 tomorrow but I think it’s a little over 11”.

EDIT: after a handful of wears, the front rise measures approx 11.25”.

Has anyone ever run across Denime's 5-pocket Bedford cords - their white tab Levi's 517 repro?

I found a pair secondhand in roughly my size and I'm kind of curious after sizing out of my existing 5-pocket chinos. The listing has poor photos though and minimal details.

image.png.dcb89720cb34f2ec78b45098585a68e0.png

On 11/21/2023 at 12:51 PM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Thanks for the info!

I kinda fear Warehouse will do the same with Denime as they do with Warehouse: creating a model for each month of the year from 1940 until 1955 ;) 
So we will certainly see A LOT models with minor changes. 

@beautiful_FrEaK Hahaha Yes that's exactly it lol It's a little hard to follow sometimes. Do you know if they will release batches 220 and 221 again? I wonder how model 66 will be, certainly thinner than batch 221.

17 hours ago, CharlieMike said:

@beautiful_FrEaK Hahaha Yes that's exactly it lol It's a little hard to follow sometimes. Do you know if they will release batches 220 and 221 again? I wonder how model 66 will be, certainly thinner than batch 221.

You answered your own question with the last post :D

Yes they will be in constant production. IMO, they should name them Lot.220B, 220C and so on ;)

and yes, the 224 should be a tad slimmer than the 221