Denime

Great collection 

I am like those TYPE joob joob ^_^

Awesome collection seen here!!!!

where did you get this from mate ?

I asked Sascha @Vater&Sohn to check out Denime for the store, we got that reply from Kento via email today.

I hope this isn't the end of denime.. I've always wanted a pair.

I wouldn't think so, as they are still doing business, working on their social media stuff, etc.

Kento didn't sound like this was new, so I'd say Tsujimoto sold Denime some months ago....

thanks , wonder who the new owners are 

hell yeah, and I am also prettyy curious if my 66 are from the RMC era, or from the new owners....

anyway, Denime has been sold now for 4 or 5 times, right? 

I wonder why everybody is so unhappy with the brand?....

I wouldn't think so, as they are still doing business, working on their social media stuff, etc.

Kento didn't sound like this was new, so I'd say Tsujimoto sold Denime some months ago....

hell yeah, and I am also prettyy curious if my 66 are from the RMC era, or from the new owners....

anyway, Denime has been sold now for 4 or 5 times, right? 

I wonder why everybody is so unhappy with the brand?....

Sort of strange that this brand has so many changes.

I loved my Denime contest jeans from Take 5  which I got 5 years ago a lot!!!!!!

Just some nostalgic pics from them in 2012 after 2 years of heavy constant wear without any washes or soakings:

DSC02677-red.jpg

DSC02648-red.jpg

DSC02647-red.jpg

DSC02636-red.jpg

DSC02621-red.jpg

DSC02470-red.jpg

DSC02373-red.jpg

Last pics on a skitour

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Nice one, though I think the jeans are overdue for a wash :D

Yeah, they are so dry and thirsty that the could use a proper wash for sure.

But I just keep them dry and thirsty since I love the unwashed raw denim color tone so much more then the royal blue from washed denim fabric

So Tsujimoto sold Denime eh, would be very interesting to hear more of this matter.

I guess it must have been a tough blow when all Hayashi-sans fanboys don't put their money into the new jeans and instead hang out at Yahoo or buy Resolute.

Thinking of hemming my Denime 66 I'm kicking for a friendly little fade off. Thoughts?

17365827642_c34b6ab2a6_c.jpg

I wouldn't mind your double cuffs, they look fine. But maybe I am just saying that so that I don't have to shorten mine. I could, but I really like to wear my pairs unaltered so that they achieve their perfect fit after tons of wears and washing.... Meh

I am at 11 days now with my 66. At first I have worn them only with untucked shirts but now I am tucking in like hell. They have stretched a little bit further to compensate, but I could still wear them without a belt and be perfectly fine. In the end it was the right decision to go with the 29 and not size down, which I am very happy about as I love how they fit. The rise us supercomfy und I don't look like an idiot when I tuck my shirts in...

I will post some pics for our little contest after I put 30 wears in them, they already show a bit.

One thing though, it will be pretty difficult for me to achieve decent honeycombs, as this denim is so soft that i loose all of the day's progress after one night...

So far I love them though I don't know how I can handle the dwc rotation...

Maybe I can get some more info on the Denime/RMC case.

Thanks for the input mate. We'll see what I'll do with them. I used to have these massive cuffs on one of my first pair of raws so it's a bit nostalgic. 

Re the honeycomb issue I've been in my TCB's so far this week and the combs are still in place on the Denimes. Put perhaps it's just because I'm used to super comfy 50's cuts and you're alternating with heavyweight that keep their combs a lot better, haha.

Bobbo

Your jeans are looking perfect that way. But I love cuffs anyway ha ha