Denime

I just had a holy shit moment....meader is a yahoo auctions master, but more than that, those are some of the most beautifully faded jeans I've seen in a while (aside from everything else meader's been posting in other threads lol), it really is a shame that Denime has been completely revamped and that denim is no more...Folks, if you haven't bought up a pair from BiG yet, now is the time to do it!

jeezes, im all out of money but after seeing those pictures i'm willing to sell a kidney or something to accumulate the necessary funds!

i'm willing to be circumsized a second time by a nazi doctor for jstarvins jacket.

the pics meader is posting are beyond description. mad inspiring to wear jeans longer and longer. they make my jeans look like baby food. there's no wonder now why the contest is two years. sadly, i don't have enough time today to sit back and really analyze each pair fully. this will keep me fed for quite a while. each pair is a masterpiece. hit gordon up now before he runs out of crack

I'm seeing a lot of thread tears and crotch rips in the contest thread which is kinda putting me off.

I wanna take the standard xx model on BiG and taper them into a high rise skinny jean, but now I'm scared :(

Are they at least as durable as skulls?

I'm hoping for some Samurai strength here

^If you wear them tight, chances are the thread will rip on you. Seems like only us guys that sized up enough for the contest pairs aren't experiencing any of it.

but fuck, meader, great finds

Wanted to get my pre Shins Denime jackets on record as they're going to ebay at the weekend. Pointless having these hanging in a closet when I could be financing some XX's. And given I bought them in 1999 I and they're still raw and unworn I think it's unlikely I'll suddenly start wearing them......

Denime 506XX

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Denime 557

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

Denime Lee

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Thanks, I just concluded that if I've not worn them yet it's pointless keeping them. I didn't put prices because I was hoping to get some indicative value from Avenue, ( Iknow buying them in London in 1999 was about 50% uplift on the Japan price but no-one knew about proxies then!) and also this isn't the supermarket forum so I didn't want to get flamed for selling them on this thread! Just really wanted a record of them as they are pretty rare I think but happy to respond to PM's re these so I don't hijack the thread.

anyone here give the BiG denimes a whirl? Really considering them as the base for my high rise skinny jeans

looks like you're close enough to go try some on. not many 66xx left tho. . .better hurry. not sure what you mean by high rise skinny either. i dunno. . .

I wanna get the regular straight fit xx and taper the legs skinny, so i get a 501 rise with skinny legs just like some of my heroes used to do it.

I have a pair of LVC 1955's that i love the rise on -- I want a pair of jeans skinny in the leg that have its top block. None of the japanese companies offer this fit I want, so I'm gonna go with a high rise jean and give it a severe taper.

I'm pretty much asking because I could go to BiG, which i will tomorrow, and see em fresh, but i'm not quite sure how they hold up. Seeing a lot of early damage I don't like in the denime contest thread.

but the consumer whore in me wants a pair of jeans from an osaka 5 company, and omg denime has new management.

LL, just my opinion, but I think if the Skulls have lasted you this long then the thread on the Denime's shouldn't be too much of a problem either...But then you are close enough to BiG that repairs etc. shouldn't be a hassle anyways...Best of luck on your purchase though, I'd also suggest taking a look at the Warehouse 800 cut for a bit of a high rise as well...

I wanna get the regular straight fit xx and taper the legs skinny, so i get a 501 rise with skinny legs just like some of my heroes used to do it.

that's gonna look great on you