Denime

Man, chambo2008, I totally feel you. I soaked and washed my denimes in the washing machine as well, spin cycle, and 2 CRAZY HOURS in the dryer, and the indigo bled unto the weft. Left nasty faded spots and over and vertical creases down the leg. But it's been close to a year (maybe 5-6 months effective wear?) since that happened and they are fine (I think...) At the very least, I have a story to tell... :P

I've seen it happen to Denime's before, they are a little more prone to developing faded creases than your regular pair of jeans.

Even the one wash versions have it.

Most of the times they will turn out fine with some wear.

I would advise to never ever put jeans in the dryer btw.

why not hot dry? there's never been anything really fucked-up about a good hot dry, just turn them inside out. if there's creases, iron them out. i've machine washed them initially, and i must admit the spin cycle must be avoided, as the dye will make the weft noticably bluer at least for the next few washes. tsunamiboy, let's see that evo

I don't like the softness jeans get from the dryer, i prefer 'em more crisp after a wash.

depending on the dryer it could crease them pretty badly.

What i do myself is press the button for reduced spin cycle on my machine, and take them out before the whole cycle is done.

They come out still damp, but dry enough to hang without dripping all over the floor and get my wife mad!

Mine were turned inside out, so it wasn't so bad. I think it was because of the extended time in the dryer and the spin cycle. But like I said, it will all work out at the end. :D

Enjoying wearing my XX types more and more everyday, but @salaami, they ain't post-worthy yet... Don't take them to hell and back like you do! :P But the different colors are slowly but surely peeking through! I think they are fading faster than my 811s if I am not wrong. :)

i didn't turn them inside out :(, but also i don't have a washing machine like you guys where i can take out before spin cylce,i have a normel front door indeset, i put it on number 8 = jeans'

it's fine i'm jsut trying to get used to the fucking massive front rise

i think that's what mine will look like in time. maybe not as nice, but i mean the whole no whiskers/low contrast thing. meader, all of the denimes you posted lately are graily as fuck. when all of the original quality joints are gone, somebody's gonna be mad as shit...get em now boys!

Man, chambo2008, I totally feel you. I soaked and washed my denimes in the washing machine as well, spin cycle, and 2 CRAZY HOURS in the dryer, and the indigo bled unto the weft. Left nasty faded spots and over and vertical creases down the leg. But it's been close to a year (maybe 5-6 months effective wear?) since that happened and they are fine (I think...) At the very least, I have a story to tell... :P

Yeah, I totally feel for ya too. Happened to me on some Skulls and Flat Heads pretty badly. Got some rub areas on some Eternals too. I think it may be caused by a prolonged agitation cycle in the wash for sure.

Not sure if inside-out helps. Didn't with me, and the warp (blue) fibers abrading against each other when inside-out may make it worse. Dunno.

I do know that using the 'woolens' or 'gentle' cycle (longer soak, less spin/agitation) helped.

Salaami seems to be on point with it though.

Hawt CRAZY Lord of Destrutction check these bombastic Denimes! Fukkin' Occult Hues!

jamrocker99-img600x477-1271949780x1dshf90273.jpg

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k128473699

Those are gorgeous, but I'll bet my johnson that's a professional distressing job. Two reasons:

1. the tag is too clean. No way it would be in that good shape

2. look at the flatness of the fly area.

denime's don't really fade that fast. mine are just abused...

i have to say that those lord of destuction denims meader posted are faded from real wear. the patch won't really shrink that much if you don't hot wash. i think they look how they do from work-related wear, and cold washing

The tag says it's sanforized, but I really don't know for sure. I soaked it for an hour anyway and the fit is perfect. I got a size L, and it's from Neo Classic.

I'll post measurements and a fit pic soon. I absolutely love this jacket.

Some nice Denimes I found on JP Yahoo. This brand is fakken sikk. I really hope the speculations regarding the new ownership is false. I really wanna get me a pair of these when my Warehous Warrens oripped to shreds like a lamb being eaten alive by a pack of hungry wolves, I tell you what! Genuine Blue Jeans To De People! Bless Indigo! Bless Denim!

teracafecomimg600x45011.jpgteracafecomimg600x45012.jpgteracafecomimg600x45012.jpgteracafecomimg600x45012.jpgteracafecomimg600x45012.jpgteracafecomimg450x60011.jpgteracafecomimg450x60011n.jpgteracafecomimg450x60011.jpgteracafecomimg450x60011.jpgteracafecomimg450x60012.jpg