Denime

seems the red tab is gone, makes me like mine more. the xx denim seems to be legit(same as before) from the photos. i want to know more about the company, and hayashi san's history. if anyone can chime in any info, please post it.

if those are the new Denimes, then it'd be the death knell for what was one of the best, if not the best Japanese repro denim brands. they were the 1st japanese brand i ever got into and it's a shame to see their legacy being watered down like this..sigh

Is downsizing one on the 66xx foolish? Not looking for a snug fit, but I'm often between sizes. I had success with downsizing one on WH 660s, and even on Evisu.

Is this a stretchier denim, or will I be suffering for days after every wash?

from what I've seen, going tts results in a pretty snug fit, so downsizing, unless you are super skinny, wouldn't be a very good idea. who knows tho, if your Evisu was a 2000 No.1, it might work. The Denime experts might have better advice tho.

good luck!

very nice fit. So I should get a XX type too?

Maybe my 'hidden source' still has some from the old lots in stock ;)

well, i can´t answer the question if YOU should buy more jeans. but the xx type is a great jeans and now that they´re deadstock....

hi chambo

the denime WW2 is 12.5oz same as 15th anniversary 501501. if it is the one on the bay then it is 2nd version which with green lining pocket and the cut is true to 44's. i hope this helps

thank you so much!!!!!!!!! (+rep)

To hype the old ones even more, that is what my trustful source told me:

About DENIME I must tell you about many things. First of all The Company was changed this October and we don't treat any more new jeans of the new company. Because the denim is thin and the silhouette was changed. The jeans of Bears is new and that denim is not good.Our shop is the best Denime dealer in Japan for many years ,so the manager of DENIME TOKYO Div. told me about his company,maybe his company should be changed nearly in secret at June last year. Many peaple knew that news at October,so we could keep many many old jeans of SHINS CO.LTD. .Then at this time only we can sell most the old Denime jeans in Japan. The new jeans hasn't red tab already ,so many peaple have ordered Denime to our shop. All of them wants to buy the old DENIME jeans as you want.Then our stock has gone to the clients of the world from our shop everyday . The Denime stock has been a little ,so you must order in hurry if you want the old Denime jeans.

^^ this means if you can't get the old denime from jp, you need to holla at gordon for a pair of those 'gold label' BiG exclusives. they are the old xx denim, get them while they last.