Denime

Thanks! Denime fades great from my experience, even when its not the XX denim. Your jacket looks like it has a leather patch as well as a size label. The one I have has a paper label like the original Levi's. Couldn't find any info on your jacket, though. It might be an older model. Nevertheless, the denim looks awesome.

Thanks! Denime fades great from my experience, even when its not the XX denim. Your jacket looks like it has a leather patch as well as a size label. The one I have has a paper label like the original Levi's. Couldn't find any info on your jacket, though. It might be an older model. Nevertheless, the denim looks awesome.

Mine have the leather patch and a white paper sizing label sewed onto the collar., could be from older stock.

I can't say for sure by looking at the pics of your's if the denim is the same, but i do think so as they're both 557's, but aren't these made of the XX denim?

I asked this question on another forum but no one was really sure.

EDIT: nevermind my last question, just read your comment in the jeans jacket thread where you say it's made of XX denim.

Thanks Opethrapture.

Opie -

As long as you're cool with repro cuts, can't go wrong with Denime. Here is another Denime XX type from James Fabled's gallery.

http://www.j-fabled.com/blue_gallery/denime_xx_2/denime_xx.html

Salaami -

Yeah. I think Denime doesn't get enough sufu love mainly because all their jeans are repro style cuts and relatively high price tag for a simple pair of jean.

The 66 is a great modern cut, and the non-XX denim is priced much better than most of the brands discussed here (in the 15.000 yens if I recall correctly). The price of the XX denim is not less justified than Full Count, Warehouse or Evisu.

They don't get much love here because they're less easily available out of Japan (even though they tried to sell in the UK for a while), and it's perfectly fine this way.

they take orders from their site and ship internationally.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, here are fit pics of my Denime XX type. The denim is awesome, tough and yet not uncomfortable. These are seriously underrated jeans. I downsized from my usual waist 32 (in Eternal 811 and PBJ xx-005bk) to 31 and they have stretched out a bit to be rather comfy... Comments on the fit?

DSCN1228.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

• 2 weeks later...