Denime

dont worry about it.... you will get a more vintage type of fading without the distinctive whiskering

I'm not worried (and creases are starting to set), but it just seemed to be behaving differently than any other pair I've had.

salaami: I see what you're saying about denim thickness. Seems to go hand in hand with what I was posting about earlier. I like it.

• 3 weeks later...

they don't exist yet

takes a lot of effort to take pictures of myself these days... one day...

But its funny. The fit isn't tapered really now. It's more like a skinny straight leg. Knee and hem measurement is the same -- like skull 5010xx

my jeans shrunk more with sweat, that's nasty i think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a pair of XX from BiG. Stock seems to be running low there so just a heads up all those interested in buying before they run out.

Japan seems to be almost completey tapped out. Even yahoo auctions has almost nothing listed for XX and 66XXcuts, although there is a listing for a Tokyo model in size 33 with a 30" inseam.

The old Denime is passing into history. Kinda sad.

^^^ 105,000 ouch most japense jeans go for 30,000 max

Those aren't recent jeans. Denime was recently being produced by some company called SHINS. Those are old, old Denime, back when they were produced by Orrizonti, which I think was about 10 years ago or so.....At least I think that's what's up. I bought a couple pair of old Denime from Naoki at Pants Shop Avenue a few months back after Hayashi got out of Denime and paid normal retail and they were 38w, which are even rarer.

On the BIG site, 3rd pic down on the xx denim. If this is a sticker or I am just high, please excuse. Thanks to all. I'm not tripping on that small detail, just my curiosity was peaked, thought it might have something to do w/ the Levis lawsuit. Beautiful Freak thats a great idea!