Denime

Found a little info, but needing clarification on regular Denime 66 model versus the XX denim.

As far as I can tell, the '66' uses lighter denim, and the 66xx uses Denimes premium stuff? Also, the 66-95 0r 66-14 (don;t understand the difference) has a lower rise cut?

The shrink-rate seems high on the 66 (31 tagged has a 35.4" raw waist according to the chart). Size down one?

Links:

http://en.item.rakuten.com/fukuraku/r10dpde_50100075/

http://en.item.rakuten.com/frisbee/10002571/

Are these the only differences? I like the lighter denim, but I'm just not sure how Denime grades its denim.

Also, on the 66xx through BiG - is sizing up two on tag common recommendation?

It is really bad news that they appear to have lost the quality with the new ownership.......

Has this really been confirmed? I know the ownership structure changed a while ago, but does anyone know beyond a doubt that anything has changed on the flagship models/denim?

Has this really been confirmed? I know the ownership structure changed a while ago, but does anyone know beyond a doubt that anything has changed on the flagship models/denim?

Only that Avenue who I believe were the biggest distributor of Denime in Japan (or at least one of the biggest) have stopped selling Denime on the grounds of quality...........they say the denim is thin and not up to the standard they would expect.

Yeah Kyoto and Tokyo are slightly altered 66 cuts with special denim. I heard rumors that they were both goin to be discontinued with the new ownership, if that's true I'm happy to have some Kyotos at least. I'd like to get the Tokyos as well cause Pomata's pair looks really very nice and good.

Looks like im taking the denime's to the tailor as they were sold with wrong measurements. By 2inchs the waist is 27 which is ok but the leg opening 8.5 that is just stupid big washed twice once at 40 and once at 90 and hot soaked (no dryer concept) will see happans when i see him on monday

after a hot wash be glad it actually survived at all. mine rolled up like a blunt wrap. and it was so crispy hard it stuck me in the hand the first few times i put them on, so i had to just remove it and make my own...

when i macghine washed i forgot to put a towl in now they are faded in spots all over, i guess they will go away with time, just looks a bit funky

?? I always use a machinewash and never put a towel in,

that never happens to me.did you use the spincycle?

i always wash inside out,no spinning...

i want that bandana. ''agricultural liming materials''? i love it. makes the physical work i do in these even more appropriate. i don't fuck with the machine wash cause i like controlling the variables. i lie, i machine washed one time when i first got them raw before i wore them. if i hot dry and they are creased i just iron out the creases.