supertalk6

When we are talking about plus size clothes there are always a question about what to wear that looks cool and good, i like to suggest women denim shirts for plus size women's. Try to wear dress denim shirts it like loose fitted shirts that never goes wrong. here are some best options Denim Vintage ShirtFit Bleached Denim ShirtDark Wash Denim Shirt and more these type of shades easily added with any accessories and footwear.

Just share you own experience,which shade of denim shirts you like from which house?

women-denim-shirts.jpg

Edited by dianahenrystuff

I think others will be agreement when I say that this post does not warrant its own thread. If you want to talk or ask about denim shirts in particular, we already have a denim shirt topic. Either that, or the small questions thread would be more suitable.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure that sufu is the right place for your queries because it doesn't seem to be aimed at the same demographic. I'm not trying to alienate anyone, but I just don't think this discussion will be fruitful over here...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HAZARDkid

View Advert Warehouse 800 O/W 34x32 NWOT
      Clearing out some denim in the back of my closet. Feel free to send me a PM or any fair offers. I also have some other pairs up for sale as well msg me for bundle discounts.
      Only shipping to North America, if you are overseas I will have to double check on shipping rates since they can vary extremely. 
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Warehouse 800 O/W 34X32 New without Tags. (Can't remember if these even came with tags)
      These were purchased factory one-washed and chain stitched hemmed to a 27.5" inseam
      Measurements (BiG Style - you can cross reference with the sizing charts on their website, not too much variance)
      Waist - 34"
      Front Rise - 11.5"
      Back Rise - 15"
      Thigh - 12.5"
      Inseam - ~27.5" 
      Leg Opening - 8.5-8.7"
      Advertiser HAZARDkid Date 11/08/2017 Price $100.00 Category denim  
    • By HAZARDkid
      Clearing out some denim in the back of my closet. Feel free to send me a PM or any fair offers. I also have some other pairs up for sale as well msg me for bundle discounts.
      Only shipping to North America, if you are overseas I will have to double check on shipping rates since they can vary extremely. 
      Warehouse 800 O/W 34X32 New without Tags. (Can't remember if these even came with tags)
      These were purchased factory one-washed and chain stitched hemmed to a 27.5" inseam
      Measurements (BiG Style - you can cross reference with the sizing charts on their website, not too much variance)
      Waist - 34"
      Front Rise - 11.5"
      Back Rise - 15"
      Thigh - 12.5"
      Inseam - ~27.5" 
      Leg Opening - 8.5-8.7"
    • By tlr911

View Advert Japan Blue Jeans JB0601 High Tapered SZ 30
      Japan Blue Jeans JB0601 High Tapered SZ 30   These jeans are basically new with the tags removed. I just received them a few days ago from Okayama Denim in Japan. The tags were removed for a 30 minute warm soak and they have been tried on for a few minutes and taken right off. They are too big for me so my loss is your gain.   Flat Measurements: Waist: 15.5" Thigh: 11.5" knee: 8.25" leg opening: 6.5" Inseam: 34" Advertiser tlr911 Date 11/10/2017 Price $110.00 Category denim  
    • By tlr911
      Japan Blue Jeans JB0601 High Tapered SZ 30   These jeans are basically new with the tags removed. I just received them a few days ago from Okayama Denim in Japan. The tags were removed for a 30 minute warm soak and they have been tried on for a few minutes and taken right off. They are too big for me so my loss is your gain.   Flat Measurements: Waist: 15.5" Thigh: 11.5" knee: 8.25" leg opening: 6.5" Inseam: 34"
    • By HAZARDkid

View Advert RESOLUTE 710 O/W 34x30 NWOT
      Resolute 710 O/W 34X30 Brand New without Tags.
      These were purchased factory one-washed and unaltered.
      Waist - 33.5"
      Front Rise - 11.5"
      Back Rise - 15"
      Thigh - 12.5"
      Inseam - 28-28.5" depending how you angle the measuring tape.
      Leg Opening - 7.5-7.7"
      Advertiser HAZARDkid Date 11/08/2017 Price $140.00 Category denim