Orslow

Niro

Good looks. Orslow is a great brand. Love the nappy denim feel of the one wash 105 and 107. Its a great light weight denim and just easy to wear.

Size 2 is actually meant to be a  32" for their 105 and 107 cuts.

Size 1 = 30"

Size 2 = 32"

Size 3 = 34"

Size 4 = 35"

Size 5 = 37"

I prefer the 105 cut which is more roomier than the 107

I've got the 105 (along with a pair of fatigues and an us army overshirt) from Orslow. The 105 cut is nice and roomy with a high rise. Haven't worn them that much yet, just haven't had the time.

It's interesting that most retailers seem to carry the 107 but not that many have the 105. I've also noted that many size charts refer to a size 6 but I've never seen anyone carry this size.

Good looks. Orslow is a great brand. Love the nappy denim feel of the one wash 105 and 107. Its a great light weight denim and just easy to wear.

Size 2 is actually meant to be a  32" for their 105 and 107 cuts.

Size 1 = 30"

Size 2 = 32"

Size 3 = 34"

Size 4 = 35"

Size 5 = 37"

I prefer the 105 cut which is more roomier than the 107

thx for the info. any ideas how the waist is measured? thx

I bought their 40's chore coat last year and love it. Great old denim feel with details to match. Actually just pulled it out of the closet yesterday. 

Graytrain, on 29 Jul 2015 - 3:25 PM, said:snapback.png

So... wow... I am honestly blown away. I decided to go with the Orslow 40s chore coat (coverall). I had read some great things about their denim but really couldn't find much about them or much of their clothing. I REALLY wasn't prepared for how gorgeous this coat is. 

G8nFERt.jpg

The denim is a rich blue (darker than above) with an unbleached weft, very rough, hairy and irregular. 

UPtnNdX.jpg

the details are beautiful, bartacked pockets, chainstitch runoff and aged laurel buttons. 

FQCC8rG.jpg

0aict7G.jpg

JLgJdvV.jpg

and the puckering is already unreal. This is going to age so beautifully. I am seriously impressed. 

I don't know why there isn't more info about this brand around. 

hdeKsXD.jpg

i think i'm gonna grab some 107s. two quick questions:

1. if i'm a 31 in most regular trousers, 31 in sam 701s and a 32 in eternal and momotaro (momos are prob a hair too small though), would a sz 2 or 3 be best? i keep getting conflicting advice. the majority of places seem to say a sz 3 = 32 for the 107.

2. is the inseam gonna be too short at 6'1? i always cuff x2 or x3 (if a wider leg).

Edited by conqueror

1. if i'm a 31 in most regular trousers, 31 in sam 701s and a 32 in eternal and momotaro (momos are prob a hair too small though), would a sz 2 or 3 be best? i keep getting conflicting advice. the majority of places seem to say a sz 3 = 32 for the 107.

2. is the inseam gonna be too short at 6'1? i always cuff x2 or x3 (if a wider leg).

There is a bunch of conflicting meausrements out there and to be honest the Orslow size chart is a little confusing for retailers as it starts at size 1 which is 30" and then the  Size 4 at 35" and Size 5 at 37" don't really fit into a standard size breakdown. I see a lot of places start their size charts at 1=28" and so on. I think its more an effort of trying not to confuse customers than anything else.

Again not having any pairs here to measure i can't tell you exact measurements and not knowing what you look like. Its hard to reccomend a size. But going on the Orslow size guide then a size 2 would be the best bet.

From memory the inseam is shorter than most other jeans running around 31".

Hope that helps. 

Edited by kicks79

Is your waist around 32 inches then? If so, go for size 2. 

Most places i have seen online have the wrong sizing chart for these, which is why i was also confused until kicks pointed out the current size chart.

I will measure the inseam on my pair tonight, but it is considerably shorter than other pairs of jeans. I am 5'10 and am wearing single 2 inch cuff (you can see where that comes to in my fit pics). 

Edited by Niro

Most places i have seen online have the wrong sizing chart for these, which is why i was also confused until kicks pointed out the current size chart.

I will measure the inseam on my pair tonight, but it is considerably shorter than other pairs of jeans. I am 5'10 and am wearing single 2 inch cuff (you can see where that comes to in my fit pics). 

i am interested in 105.any idea which size to get if my waist is around 35,36 in? thx

I've measured inseam of my size 2 107 pair at 30 inches

• 2 weeks later...

We just got our Orlsow delivery in store. Most of the items will be online in the coming days.

http://www.bigtroublestore.com/collections/orslow

I just measured up sizes 1-4 in the 107 and 105 one wash that we got in.

I used the BIG method and all measurements are approximate. 

What the measurements don't show but looking pictures of the two cuts will. Is that the 105 is a fuller leg past the knee, whilst the 107 is a tapered leg.

Also its worth noting that the inseam does seem to get longer in size 3 and up. 

Hope this is helpful for everyone. 

Screen_Shot_2016-10-04_at_1.56.47_pm_102

I've worn my jeans for effectively a week and waist has already stretched roughly half inch. I have also dubbed them my lounge jeans, i just wear them at home, could act as my pj bottoms if i wanted, they are that comfortable.

Also been tempted by the button down denim shirt and the type 3 pleated jacket. I'm starting to build an unhealthy (to my bank account) affection to their clothing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes the measurements are BIG style from the crotch out. They are all aproximate as stated above but i did the best i could to make sure they are accurate.

I havn't had too much negative feedback from customers about the narrowness of the thighs. What brands and models are you used ?

However depending on how you want to wear them some people do size up on the slimmer fits like the 107, Slim Fatigue ect. To achieve a more relaxed fit. 

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a couple of buttondown chambray shirts (white and light blue) in the Black Friday sale.

Nice shirts. Good quality as you would expect, but I cannot compare to other brands as they are my first chambray shirts. Only odd thing is that they seem a bit long in length