supertalk6
scamster

WAYWT destroyed my life [2016]

Fuuma does not know Kanye West :D

Well I've seen him at fashun shows and know who he is but not familiar with his music. Same as I know Rihanna is a popstar and wore Gareth Pugh at some point. I usually stay away from many areas of middle brow culture, I mean why bother?

Well I've seen him at fashun shows and know who he is but not familiar with his music. Same as I know Rihanna is a popstar and wore Gareth Pugh at some point. I usually stay away from many areas of middle brow culture, I mean why bother?

kanye%20shut%20up_zpsgfkfxzwc.jpg

I also do not own a television.

Not owning television is no longer cool (anyway everything is online now). No internet is the next level.

Not owning television is no longer cool (anyway everything is online now). No internet is the next level.

do you people not ever invite others over to watch movies and shit?

smfh fukkin aspergfashionppl

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

tv and net can b utilized for high brow aspirations. Just cause one owns some sort of communications or entertainment medium doesn't mean that they're automatically watching/listening to Kanye! I know for a fact that fuuma be downloading Wagner and partaking in programming like melville or at least dog the bounty hunter.

Why are u guys even mentioning tv or net? Most of u nu bourgeois w/ one foot in the gutter shitter

too busy wearing acr and standing in the rain to watch tv

Do u got weather app on smart phone tho?

do you people not ever invite others over to watch movies and shit?

smfh fukkin aspergfashionppl

i actually asked this (well, more like "what about cinema? Is that an unacceptable artform?") to a girl/woman who said she didn't want her children "growing up in front of a tv" and she said she would just use her laptop for "movie night" and I sort of felt like I needed to exit stage right at that point.

Aforementioned girl also decided to have a second wedding + photoz + party a year after her first so she a total weirdo.

But yeah, being willfully ignorant of various cultural things just makes you the guy no one wants to talk to at a party.

Edited by exhaust fumes

i actually asked this (well, more like "what about cinema? Is that an unacceptable artform?") to a girl/woman who said she didn't want her children "growing up in front of a tv" and she said she would just use her laptop for "movie night" and I sort of felt like I needed to exit stage right at that point.

Aforementioned girl also decided to have a second wedding + photoz + party a year after her first so she a total weirdo.

But yeah, being willfully ignorant of various cultural things just makes you the guy no one wants to talk to at a party.

Don't be stupid, people can deal with someone not knowing much about Kanye or whatever (especially the people I hang out with). I'm not really interested in bonding over pop culture tbh.

Ricks $1000 converse shoes and Vetements $500 rain parka ( that looks like the free poncho I got when I visited Niagara Falls). Lol trash. Both items

tumblr_o55m2oMpbg1rnnzhno4_1280.jpg

somethingsomethingtumblrfashionshoot/wore this a long time ago (not today)

acg jacket/balaclava [20 fahrenheit] 

guerrilla group cargos [prolly not a good idea to wear these hiking]

^ you funny

balaclava and no gloves does not make much sense. lookbook grade photography tho.

hey what brand are the jacket and balaclava?

ACG means All Conditions Gear and all conditions means all conditions

a glad wrap will ensure you are dry from all conditions and also suffocate you away from our unfashionable world

^ you funny

balaclava and no gloves does not make much sense. lookbook grade photography tho.

no gloves cause a hoe never gets cold

I hope you negging only because profmoniof does not know what brand it is for real.