WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2015

Cold Summer

Hehe. It slightly touches the belt. At least when I don't stand straight. When I do it ends a cm over the belt.

Still experimenting with the right length, and although the knot is cake, the right length is not...

I always heard the term "kissing the belt" as to where a tie should fall.  Nemo has is right but I wonder it that is only for a pointed tie and not a knitted tie with a square end.  I'm sure there are names for these distinctions but I don't know them. 

Back in my basics!

opN6F6j.jpg

MFSC

Hillside

Momotaro

Hollows

Denime

NB

Nice look until you get to the shoes ;) Tie with denim can work (as it does in your outfit) but needs either boots or sneakers instead of trainers. Like a simple, white leather sneaker. With those NBs the outfit is a bit like a mullet ;) Business up top and "going for a run in the woods" down below. No offense und just my opinion of course :D

I had two red wings myself, tried wolverines, whites, wesco and viberg. Not all models obviously. Tried Alden Indy boots etc. I know what you're talking about Volvo, but it's not always as easy as you like ,-)

Nothing works, even if the insoles fit I still have issues.

Ironically, the worse the shoe , for example NB, the better it is

I agree. But with my hobbits feet and orthopedic insoles this might not happen. It's a compromise I have to live with, not liberately.

Yeah, that's no fun. I don't have real orthopedic problems but my feet grow broader as I get older, I'm now a EU43 instead of a 42 plus a lot of shoes are still just too narrow for me. It's too bad that shoes are not really available in different widths in Germany. (My problem isn't length, but narrow toe boxes.) For example all Red Wing shops only carry standard D width as far as I'm aware.