TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

Hey guys sorry for all of the confusion, it's a case of things getting lost in translation I'm sure. I'll see if Inoue-san can post pictures of how he measures so we can be 100% but like I said, his advice is measure your waist and buy that size! You can risk it by downsizing but in my opinion that defeats the purpose of a 50's cut. A little loose never hurt nobody ;) especially with this pair! If anything, buy your TTS and cuff proudly! I'm personally not stressing over the measurements and charts because the sizing advice is simple; measure your waist and buy that size, which will give you the intended fit by TCB.

Sorry if I'm being blunt, I know it's easy to get caught up in charts and measurements but it doesn't have to be this hard, I promise!

:)

Great link hog!

I spoke with Inoue-san and he says measurements are BiG style aside from the rise. I also showed him BiG's how to measure link and he said it's the same method he uses. ;) I then told him my waist measurement, 84cm, and he told me to order a size 33 which is consistant with the one wash measurement chart. Hopefully this helps guys, let me know if you have any questions!

Edited by aho

ever since it was the big measuring way but without the belt band which is 1 inch for the front and back rise. i didnt know you guya were still figuring it out. i posted it a couple pages back

Just for the sake of keeping the thread alive while we wait for the contest here's a TCB 60's fit. 7 months wear circa, 5 washes. The more I wash them the more beautiful they become. I'll wash often the 50's too. Not afraid of daddy's fades anymore!

0FD67D48-F52C-4883-A911-7BE4CDD13DCD_zps

^ Ahaha Bobbo yeah, we are all (myself, the Volvo and the dudette) pretty excited for having made it up there, in the Valhalla of TCB cool, amongst some of our personal heroes, such as him, the dude with the grimace:

null_zps52225009.jpg

😎😎😎

^ dude:

1 you're welcome whenever you come to northern italy. Be prepared to eat and drink waay more than what you need. I love to destroy weak Americans! muahahaha!!

2 me too!

Is July first still the official start date for this? I wanna get this show on the road.

Also a non superfuture friend of mine who's not on sufu is intereted in participating, still a more the marrier type of situation?

Edited by erk