WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

lol if really thinking it meant to be a fit you are sucka

What do u mean? Fit meaning outfit. A set of clothes u chose to wear apparently for the purpose of gathring eggs. I don't know why certain people post lackluster shit then give excuses that nobody really cares about once they get negative feedback.

You can't rationalize a shit fit post in this thread.

If it makes u feel any better fearitself's doo doo stinkier than yr's. but don't get big headed! U stinky too, bro!

dropt is so fucking cool i rep him

ok sufu! you are so cool!

neg me so hard please!!!!!!!! ban me!!!!!!!!!!

What do u mean? Fit meaning outfit. A set of clothes u chose to wear apparently for the purpose of gathring eggs. I don't know why certain people post lackluster shit then give excuses that nobody really cares about once they get negative feedback.

You can't rationalize a shit fit post in this thread.

If it makes u feel any better fearitself's doo doo stinkier than yr's. but don't get big headed! U stinky too, bro!

so true dude! damn i am suck so bad!

Edited by denimdestroyedmylife

dropt is so fucking cool i rep him

ok sufu! you are so cool!

neg me so hard please!!!!!!!! ban me!!!!!!!!!!

yo simmer down!  go smoke another cig or something, ex SXE guy

I haven't been here for a while, but there is obviously a group of muhfuckers Upping the blandest, unimaginative, brandwhoring, no steez, wanna be vfiles styles one here. I'm not naming any names, but you can see who they are for yourselves.

This forum used to be they most progressive mesh of Otaku, exclusivity, and tackyness. Now it's just bland and tacky.

I'm trying not to use this go around to be as outspoken as my last account, so this will probably be last comment on anything "fashion related"

j0CoKWk.jpg

sz778Za.jpg?1

Like bruh, nah. Nah bruh. 

no hate tho. At least you contributed. the people that encourage this blatant trolling who repped you are to blame.

but nah.

Edited by Sagen Wort