What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

looks great , guess its a jc penny´s foremost.

eddie cochran wears one in the famous jeans pics, although a one pocket one.

Which pic of eddie cochran are you talking about, because I only have seen eddie in a Levis 506 jacket (or at least what I thought was a 506).

eddie.jpg

edgn0.jpg

eddiecountryzf2.jpg

yes rnrswitch, thats the pic i am talking about. i have seen some close ups of that shoot and he has snap buttons, so i guess it is foremost, i dont know of any levis jackets of that time with snap buttons.

i dont know if they are sanfordized, but i guess they are cause thats a 60s model. still a good prize. you can ask cheap he has a 50s one, maybe he knows.

eddie.jpg

edgn0.jpg

eddiecountryzf2.jpg

yes rnrswitch, thats the pic i am talking about. i have seen some close ups of that shoot and he has snap buttons, so i guess it is foremost, i dont know of any levis jackets of that time with snap buttons.

i dont know if they are sanfordized, but i guess they are cause thats a 60s model. still a good prize. you can ask cheap he has a 50s one, maybe he knows.

Ahhhh man..... That shit does have snap buttons. I have never looked that close. Wow, always thought eddie was a Levis guy.

Levi's Type III, I think from the 70s? buttons say 527. color is a little off but you know what white denim looks like.

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

Lee Riders from the 60s, color is closest in the pocket and collar pictures.

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

JCP jacket from up the page. The denim beat my expectations for JCP but the construction is sloppy to say the least. It's deadstock though, so once I clean it up I get to go all art of raw denim on this bitch. oh, and the handwarmer pockets are BULLSHIT, you can't stick a whole hand in there, no way.

IMG_1327.jpg

sloppy sloppy sloppy

IMG_1328.jpg

tsk tsk tsk

IMG_1330.jpg

Those handwarmer pockets are hilarious, but I dig the jacket anyway. Neat looking sorta Type II - Type III hybrid with some pockets to keep most of your fingers warmer.

selvage on the JCP jacket? and its similar to the one i have, but yeah, the construction, proportions, and denim look a little shoddy. search out a FOREMOST with zinc snaps for a good version of that jacket.

It has like a fake selvage. The denim is okay and I think the proportions are different because it's a really small size. But the construction on this blows, at least it doesn't look bad now that I've clipped all the loose threads. I think I'm going to throw patch pockets over the handwarmers or something so they'll actually be useful.

To be honest though I think this will just end up getting replaced when I have money to burn on a repro jacket, and then it'll go to one of my nephews.

it looks un-natural.

Looks fake. I wouldn't wear that jacket, it doesn't look like anybody actually did any work in that jacket. Just wore it too tight for too long..