What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

just picked up a great Power House chore jacket.

When did they change the buttons?

Mine say union made Power house but has an older tag...

anybody have any experience with the full count denim jackets, type 2 and 3 specifically? I am just wondering how they fit. thanks

I only have experience of their Type I jacket, Lot 2107FS, which I believe was a limited run designed specifically for the non-Japanese market.

It feelsa little too cropped for my liking; don't know if this'll be relevant to what you're after but I thought I'd share. Let me know if you want any pics and I'll see what I can do...

thanks for the fast response. I am just wondering which size i should get really, either size 36 or 38. I had a size 36 in the samurai type 3 but i remember reading somewhere on here that the samurai jackets are quite a bit smaller then other japanese repro denim jackets.

thanks for the fast response. I am just wondering which size i should get really, either size 36 or 38. I had a size 36 in the samurai type 3 but i remember reading somewhere on here that the samurai jackets are quite a bit smaller then other japanese repro denim jackets.

All I know is that mine is a 42 (my preferred size) but I'd probably be better off in a 44...I won it on eBay for £30, so I'm not too worried about it :)

well... in 2000 when i first started working in construction, i bought a few pair of raw pointer dungarees to work in. they were shit. i associate pointer with that.

chore coats on the other hand are kinda cool in a southern sharecropper type way... might look a bit affected if youre not actually doing work in it, but if you wear it on a daily basis it would be cool... preferably shoveling manure or picking tobacco

• 2 weeks later...

why on earth would you buy that when you can buy the real thing for about half on ebay? Type 3 jackets are common to find.

cause I want somethin raw

I'm not looking for vintage

Okay, I forget some people don't like used or old stock items...

but if you can get an original for half the price of a reproduction then spend the extra cash....

Guest jbone45
why on earth would you buy that when you can buy the real thing for about half on ebay? Type 3 jackets are common to find.

I bought this jacket at the Levi's store for $20 a few months ago. That is a serious rip-off.