The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

Interested in swap:
Acronym E-J27
size S, black, full pack (tags, plastic bag, paper description)

for Stone Island Shadow Project Stealth Paclite Jacket (size M, black).

14ef129641da.jpg

Thanks

Edited by DevilsDancer

P10-s - large - raf green , used and washed twice

p9-s - large - olive - used twice never washed

looking for a swap for some black acrnm pants

also have p9-e olive - large

or may sell to fund another pair , just to many green colours

Also got this on eBay, but would like a quick sale so gives it a go.

Disaeran who is related to Acronym and quite rare I guess. 

Disaeran AW11 lightweight for sale. Used twice and in VGC and handwashed once. Jacket is mega rare as its a sidebrand from Acronym and only sold in Asia/Japan. Made only for two season. Colour is green/brown ish. Size medium, but small fit asian style. P2p is 21" p2cuff is 20" and length down the back is 27,5". Supposed to handle water and wind. Loads of details all around as you would appriciate from a brand that comes from the Acronym boys. Not easy to find another one. Tag says medium, but fits more like small.

Will take $220 paypal gift or add 4% for fees internationally signed for. Ships within a day of payment and almost worldwide.

image.jpg

57d.jpg

image.jpg

Also got this on eBay, but would like a quick sale so gives it a go.

Disaeran who is related to Acronym and quite rare I guess. 

Disaeran AW11 lightweight for sale. Used twice and in VGC and handwashed once. Jacket is mega rare as its a sidebrand from Acronym and only sold in Asia/Japan. Made only for two season. Colour is green/brown ish. Size medium, but small fit asian style. P2p is 21" p2cuff is 20" and length down the back is 27,5". Supposed to handle water and wind. Loads of details all around as you would appriciate from a brand that comes from the Acronym boys. Not easy to find another one. Tag says medium, but fits more like small.

Will take $220 paypal gift or add 4% for fees internationally signed for. Ships within a day of payment and almost worldwide.

image.jpg

57d.jpg

image.jpg

a little not a topic! you here:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/155357-urban-techwear-community-sales-thread/

pictures of the items listed as "IC" in my signature, as I just don't wear any of these pieces. not sure what prices should be on these so i'm somewhat flexible. feel free to pm with questions. 

1. GT-J5A. Size L. $KEPT. worn sparingly. interior neck funnel shows some discoloring from water vapor – see album. think i have OG bag/packaging somewhere, too.

kRxBqIO.jpg

2. P5TS-S. Size L. $GONE. worn a bit but still in great condition. some fading due to waistband – see album

coZJoMu.jpg

3. SP3-X Shorts + Leggings (NO BAG). Size M. $GONE. worn ~3x

lBNx502.jpg

thanks!

Edited by insomnia

WTS J28-E Black, Size S Lightly worn. 925 shipped worldwide. If you're in the US, 900. It's not gore-tex so IMO it's a lot more versatile. No rips or tears of any kind, and kept in a non-smoking home. I still have all accessories and bags and can provide pics if need be. Just didn't fit how I would've liked it to.

Edited by bluecrush

WTS J28-E Lightly worn. 925 shipped worldwide. If you're in the US, 900. It's not gore-tex so IMO it's a lot more versatile. No rips or tears of any kind, and kept in a non-smoking home. I still have all accessories and bags and can provide pics if need be. Just didn't fit how I would've liked it to.

Colour and size?

Acronym J1A-S Jacket
$900 USD

Near perfect condition Acronym J1A-S size large in Black. Worn lightly and there are no flaws with it as you can see in the pictures. The sun light in the pictures may give it a different look but in person it is very black. If you have any questions please let me know.

For sizing and specs please go here:http://www.acronym.de/product.php?id=558

Comes with everything: sling, logo tape, bag and spec sheet.

LOWBALLERS IGNORED + NO TRADES

hvg9nr9.jpg
g4YhZoE.jpg

7lCfuw9.jpg

hQATcdH.jpg

• leg pinned and unpinned this topic