WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

He looks like the saddest asian person in a dragon costume with clarks I've ever seen. you gets so many reps here, why so sad?

did you pinroll?

lol it was a joke post from a long time ago. i didnt pinroll, thats where the elastic band is.

Edited by Azurewrath

Not a bad fit by any means but pretty sure this fit (barring your tee not sure what's going on there) has been posted hundreds of times here and everywhere else on the internet.

this would be a good thread if woogie be banned. its some sad trolling going on. or make a hate only thread for the kid. i mean cmon, dont wanne go thru pages after pages with this bullying kind of shit from him.

img5789i.jpg

yo it's me again

raf

white tee

siki siki

adidas (no fake)

thanks

i understand that coat is RAF and is probably supposed to be oversized or something cool like that but that sleeve looks really weird and too long imo

Edited by AYIYI

This is a seriously dope first post. Crap picture but I'm sure the materials read really well IRL. Good to see Yaeca and facetasm getting some love too. +++

yah, you can't really see necklace, or the waffle on the facetasm and the inner yaeca layer.

thx dan

Edited by solargarden