WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

and everyone... relax. the piss poor poses really make you look bad. its like misshapen mannequins with limbs awkwardly placed by downs kids with bad ticks and epilepsy. really... if you look that awkward in your clothes no amount of money spent will cover up your inner lame.

i wanna like something about this... but its like super sanitized suburban upper middle class fashion punk. it screams poser.

Well the shirt was thrifted and it's originally from bass pro shop, so there's that.

The rest is AA, APC, RW. Call it what you want I thought it looked cool.

and zach, there is a reason grown men dont wear shorts... no one wants to see some sasquach legs son... put some pants on.

Actually the height isn't so bad per se. Rather if you are going to where shorts that are cut so high, go to the fucking gym and get some definition in your legs.

Edited by djrajio

because gyakusou and uniqlo x undercover hyped up the brand to people that havent heard of it before

I guess this is one reason I haven't bought anything from Undercover since the "Less is Better" collection.

The recent men's collections have been just garbage/lazy.

Actually the height isn't so bad per se. Rather if you are going to where shorts that are cut so high, go to the fucking gym and get some definition in your legs.

or get them boxier or something. really short+really tight not working imho x_x

Alright, first post on SuFu. The angle might be a little wonky, as I'm still trying to figure out the whole mirror selfie thing. 

8716246144_b8cf5d12a8_b.jpg

8716246164_279d515a3b_b.jpg

8715127049_1824fd03bf_b.jpg

Sweater- Ann D
Shirt- Neil Barrett
Belt- Gap (keeps me humble)
Jeans- Edwin ED 88
Shoes- Saint Laurent Paris

the tuck "boots in" ain't working here. go down an eyelet or 2. plus i didn't know that edwin made jeans for kids. footwear look clownishly huge on you (angle this angle that yeah yeah yeah). the ann d just doesn't go with yr tee and those jeans.  maybe a more casual outer top could redeem this...just maybe.   

EDIT:  at the guy above this 

Edited by Woogle

When you post a pic showing off legs as a female on SUFU and you don't get a shit ton of rep that's when you know YOU DONE GOOFED.

word

those shorts are 2  fuckin long.  at least take that the jacket off.  throw us a bone why don't you?

the tuck "boots in" ain't working here. go down an eyelet or 2. plus i didn't know that edwin made jeans for kids. footwear look clownishly huge on you (angle this angle that yeah yeah yeah). the ann d just doesn't go with yr tee and those jeans.  maybe a more casual outer top could redeem this...just maybe.   

EDIT:  at the guy above this 

Kids? I'm 18 man, and 5' 11''. Like I said, bad angle. 

san francisco miner

2qizs6a.jpg

m76snn.jpg

72q1e0.jpg

LVC

you know how like alota poor peasant fucks try to perpetuate imagery of wealth and kop rock alota designer shit? 

something tells me ur like the opposite of that.  

although u dont look like sf miner, u could def pass 4 mexican yard landscaper day laborer. 

Edited by Woogle

Kids? I'm 18 man, and 5' 11''. Like I said, bad angle.

Damn, 18, we got an OG here.

I also find it amazing that Slimane is still getting away with the shit profile sneakers from dior homme era, that was by far the worst part of his collections. Those proportions are so fucking feminine with the slim silhouette and slim soles, it doesn't look good at all.

Edited by Egpt