Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Speaking of the weekend of the 6th and 7th of July, are any other heavy champs attending the BBQ at IHUK on the 7th?

It's a shame I missed the first challenge. Wasn't really happy with the outcome of my paranoid park scene. But this time I have a bit more freedom on how to incorporate skateboarding in a challenge, it will make completing the challenge easier.

I freaking love the Knuckles fade, I wish I could get away with keeping the pair I have on me.

My quick dive into the interwebs and local/state laws it is a misdemeanor for the ownership or possession of Knuckles.  Looks like mine are staying hidden away or as War time memorabilia.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the brass knuckles in the back pocket. If you're not using it, why is it in your pocket? If you are using it, we have very different views on violence.

HC-SF-73

avatars-000043753135-ai85hm-crop_zpsf575

All right guys, I know I've been slacking on photos. I'm going to remedy that this week. That being said, my band just got back a mastered version of our first single. I laid down the bass track wearing my IHxB01xRAW. Please take a listen if you get the chance. I promise it isn't nearly as bad as my and many others' Photoshop skills. ^_^

http://soundcloud.com/thepierres

HC-SF-73

avatars-000043753135-ai85hm-crop_zpsf575

All right guys, I know I've been slacking on photos. I'm going to remedy that this week. That being said, my band just got back a mastered version of our first single. I laid down the bass track wearing my IHxB01xRAW. Please take a listen if you get the chance. I promise it isn't nearly as bad as my and many others' Photoshop skills. ^_^

http://soundcloud.com/thepierres

are the pierres france's the smiths? :D

really nice. sounds like an offcut from the troy tate tapes with more beef. (allusion to meat is murder intended.)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the brass knuckles in the back pocket. If you're not using it, why is it in your pocket? If you are using it, we have very different views on violence.

Is that really a brass knuckle?

Im not a fan of judging things on its cover.

Edited by shiiro

^ yes, its hairy and has a very interesting texture. I will post some more pics after completely dried.

where are the sunshine when I need it the most...its been raining for a whole day.