WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

wahwho11

Guest TresUnCool

that blazer is too big, the shirt needs to be tucked in, and you need to swap to a NS instead of PS. Also, you're wearing Iron Rangers or LL Bean Khatadins or whatever that shit is? Mike, please do not wear work boots with a blazer. This is not hate, this is the return of real talk to WAYWT.

Are we pretending the popped collar didn't happen? Cuz it did, and I don't know if I'm ok with that.

@littlemike (since Junya jr's fanbois are rioting over the confusion): And what are you, a 13 year old chick? Make your bed.

Edited by TresUnCool

that blazer is too big, the shirt needs to be tucked in, and you need to swap to a NS instead of PS. Also, you're wearing Iron Rangers or LL Bean Khatadins or whatever that shit is? Mike, please do not wear work boots with a blazer. This is not hate, this is the return of real talk to WAYWT.

thank you scott, i really appreciate it. i disagree that the jacket is too big. maybe half a size, but I don't know if I could go down an entire size. agree on everything else though. i shouldn't have even posted that fit, it wasn't like i thought it was particularly good, i just snapped it on my way out the door.

Edited by littlemike

that bows fit looks like shit to me. too many shades of black too many lengths, blazer looks too small pants need a hem, scarf and sweater layer seem to be coming from a completely different fit.

I agree with most of this. Just trying something new