superconfessional

ah lost it to a plostitute last night/this morning

took 400 yuan and over an hour.

i feel weird

dude, that is less than six US dollars, and she let you hit that for an hour? that is pure value.

one of these girls added me on FB. She seems to be a bit enthusiastic about Jesus and his suffering, from looking at her FB. Should I pull the plug on this shit? I'm having some doubts but its getting close to starting work.

It would mean either living in shitty hospital accomodation or with my cousin which is a train ride away from the hospital until i can find a place.

yo broken dubz, move in with these girls for the sole purpose of having good shit to post in this thread. Basically do it for us.

I went out a date last night. Could of smashed the girl I was with but during the date I scratched the lower lip of my car because of a steep hill. I was not in the mood.

also,

I want to try an asian massage parlor

just so you know price doesn't necessarily equal quality of services, they're all the same aside from those that are certified and the ones that are shady and offer 'extras' aside from the usual tug

@thelion and ohsnap

i think im still in, for the mere fact that these girls are doing all the hard work of househunting.

So you are gonna get housemate stories in addition to junior doctor stories about teenage girls with hairbrushes and such stuck in their rectums due to freak masturbating accidents.

double win (for you)

I came here because I was pretty depressed, and I wanted to say

"I hate the quality of the friends I have, therefore I've decided to kill off another one. Why can't I befriend decent people."

Then I read Commbats post which made me smile and laugh out loud so fucking hard....now I'll be able to sleep better.

on the minus side, my gf is driving me insane with some " i want to see the world, find myself and be apart of the fashion industry" shit. Breakup might be around the corner, which is sad because at one time i really felt this was "the one".

On the plus side, i just got my first scientific article as first author accepted for publication.

on the minus side, my gf is driving me insane with some " i want to see the world, find myself and be apart of the fashion industry" shit. Breakup might be around the corner, which is sad because at one time i really felt this was "the one".

On the plus side, i just got my first scientific article as first author accepted for publication.

the fashion industry sucks. she's in for a lot of disappointment

I'm lucky to be with a chick who is down for some depraved shit

oh and

Commbat, stay with her half a year more and you'll find yourself trying to do a straight ass to mouth on her just because it's one of the few things left you haven't done.

qft

Fuckkkkk.

Really drunk ATM.

Was reluctant to go party but my friend dragged me out because I was moping around thinking about my gf and being all depressed.

Fuck I hate this bitch. Should have took all my friends advice and broke up with her when I had the chance.

Stupid ass ignorant naive cunt.

Fucking payback is gonna be so sweet. Ohhhh it's gonna be soooooo fuckimg sweet.

payback is childish. Be a gentleman and just accept the blow.

Real talk.

And I'm negging the next dude who thinks he met "the one", unless he finishes the sentence with "of many". Because, ladies and gentlemen, that is the biggest crock of shit out there. There are plenty of people out there who can carry a conversation, be nice, and rub your genitals the right way. Just cause you found one of them doesn't mean there aren't others.

Real talk.

And I'm negging the next dude who thinks he met "the one", unless he finishes the sentence with "of many". Because, ladies and gentlemen, that is the biggest crock of shit out there. There are plenty of people out there who can carry a conversation, be nice, and rub your genitals the right way. Just cause you found one of them doesn't mean there aren't others.

I think I met the one.(10)

Though I did meet a really cute ass girl I'm into finally, I've been in a bit of an Asexual Slump.

Real talk.

I'm not sure if everyone uses "the one" to mean "the one girl that i'm meant to be with" i think it means more like "the one i'm going to settle down with"

don't think you're giving people enough credit

Actually, they seem to be implying the former by saying the latter. The fact that you aren't settling down with them means that they clearly weren't the one to do that with, and moreover, my point stands that there are many others who could probably fill that same role if you only got out there and found them.

I do realize the practical implications of this. If you have been with someone for four years, you are thirty, and thinking about knocking her up when you find she has been sleeping with a party member from her WoW guild for gold or whatever, well that's a tough break, and screws up your life plan. However, if you are in your early twenties, and think that you are "in love" and "holy shit, this could be destiny" could, enjoy it in the moment, but after it falls apart, go "Phew! That was stupid, fun, and memorable" and then move onto the next.

been sleeping with a girl for about a month now, made it an official thing today. thing is, during this month she slept with her ex. feeling kinda pissed about that, even though i keep telling myself i have no reason to be since we weren't dating at the time, just fucking. I'm letting it go but it's pissing me off.

On a related note, she crazy in bed, to the point where i think I might have ripped something a couple weeks ago, looks like I might need to look into frenuloplasty.....