superconfessional

went out last night for drinks. ended up at a bar by my house, got drunk. walked from bar to home. fell down and ate shit on the sidewalk. then i blacked out. next thing i know im at the doorstep of a random house trying to get in thinking its my house. cops show up and ask me what the hell im doing. They drive me to my house. walk in and sleep. wake up 2pm today missed work (had to show up 7am). hopefully i dont get fired. I wonder if its the chantix (stop smoking pill) im taking mixed with the drinking. Im not taking the chantix anymore. fuck, hopefully i still have a job on monday.

Take 7 days off from drinking, if it's painful by the 5th or 6th day then you should stop for a month or two minimum, if it's not painful then continue getting obliterated after day 7.

narrowly escaped an accident (caused by a drunk driver) with my life yesterday evening. I had all my doors and top off of my jeep so no protecion

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=82012&printview=1

after getting back from the hospital, I broke a self imposed year long silence with a girl I was involved with (who is now engaged) because she was the first thing i thought of once the dust settled and i realized that I wasn't fatally wounded. I stopped answering her calls, txts, and email once i found out she was with someone just out of courtesy. I cowardly emailed her to apologize for making her 5 year effort to get me on board with her wishes, all in vain.

18 hours of work on my day off, 18 hours of tearing up floors in our new warehouse and wiring computers and restocking shelves, fuck is it wierd how much I love my job and how into home decorating I am getting? no homo? 18 HOURS STRAIGHT DUDE, TEARING SHIT UP. 10 am to 3 am.

Edit: i am also covered in filth form 30 years ago from tearing up said carpet but yo, shower time. my kicking mules got to redefine workwear.

narrowly escaped an accident (caused by a drunk driver) with my life yesterday evening. I had all my doors and top off of my jeep so no protecion

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=82012&printview=1

after getting back from the hospital, I broke a self imposed year long silence with a girl I was involved with (who is now engaged) because she was the first thing i thought of once the dust settled and i realized that I wasn't fatally wounded. I stopped answering her calls, txts, and email once i found out she was with someone just out of courtesy. I cowardly emailed her to apologize for making her 5 year effort to get me on board with her wishes, all in vain.

You must be from a small town Mr. Wyne, because the article actually includes the victims' full names...

I'm glad to hear that you are generally ok though, recover hastily.

Beat ya to that post by a day or two in NEXT LEVEL shit SuhiJerk. II this were a game of who posts shameless things first and wins, i would i would want Hap or DDML to change your name to SOBAJERK...

Day late concept for profit and confusion, hope too, hope.

just upgraded my phone for the first time since 2007?

HTC HD2. It's huge. I like it. I've been playing with it all morning.

(insert penis joke...in your mom's vagina yo)

summarized thoughts on the last few pages:

- you don't deserve shit for passing your driver's license test in the USA. Maybe a bill, nothing else.

- I'd buy beef jerky online if I could, and Asian beef jerky sucks shit.

- I'm glad dude in Jeep stayed alive to be with us, and you need to show the girl the pictures to get more guilt factor out of the whole situation, milk that teet of opportunity.

had dinner with mi madre tonight, got slightly lean off wine and found it hard stop staring at the valley-like cleavage on the gf of this nouveau mainlander who was sitting next to us. apart from being rather inappropriate, its made me come to the conclusion that Chinese girls with big boobs are like a double + in my book.

had dinner with mi madre tonight, got slightly lean off wine and found it hard stop staring at the valley-like cleavage on the gf of this nouveau mainlander who was sitting next to us. apart from being rather inappropriate, its made me come to the conclusion that Chinese girls with big boobs are like a double + in my book.

Problem is asian girls with big boobs think that shit compensates for absolutely everything else and it just doesn't.

I've been listening to Bright Eyes a lot lately. I feel like I'm back in high school. I kind of like it. It reminds of when I first got my car and would just take the deserted back roads to school because I had never driven on the highway. Things were so much simpler then and I admit, I was just full of a lot of hope because I thought college would make everything awesome. Well it hasn't, but any time I listen to specific records like Spoon - "Girls Can Tell" or Broken Social Scene - "You Forgot It In People" it just makes me remember those drives and even though I thought high school was really terrible, retrospectively there are things that sort of stand out as really enjoyable. I know there's a psychological term for this where it's good if you look back on past situations and see them in a positive rather than negative light.

Here's a quote from The Walkmen that kind of puts it into words:

"There's a memory calling, calling way too loud and way to strong. Twisting all the bad things into good. I'm a lucky guy now, but I'll never know until its gone."

Guest on-display

These guys I know are getting ready to publish their mens magazine. They were discussing a tech section, a style section, etc with an editor today. I wanted to fucking lol in their face.