superconfessional

I never learned how to ride a bike, but I feel like it's too late for me to learn now.

no way. you could and should learn today

I never learned how to ride a bike, but I feel like it's too late for me to learn now.

I actually recently learned how to ride a bike a year ago. It should be easier now that you're an adult since you understand balance better. You should definitely learn it will help you in the long run in-case you ever want to join a motorcycle gang. Plus you get to go band-aid shopping! When was the last time you went band aid shopping? You'd be surprised how many choices there are!

Been friends with this girl (homie's GF's best friend? haha) for almost a year...

we finally hooked up over July 4th weekend. I always kinda liked her, but neither of us really talked, even tho we saw each 2-3 weekends every month.

Now we're crazy about each other..dunno if thats good or bad but I can't lie, I like where I'm at ahaha.

(on a side note...its a lil weird because shes 29 and I'm 20..but fuck it!)

apparently there's a really cute young priest that just recently started going to the church my parents go to (i don't go to church) and today my mom invited her churchy friends over for brunch for her birthday but mr. hot priest couldn't come. disappoint. i almost want to go to church just to verify this fact. my aunt goes, "he's like 29, you still have a chance." i tell her, "then i have to become holy and we all know that's a joke"

apparently there's a really cute young priest that just recently started going to the church my parents go to (i don't go to church) and today my mom invited her churchy friends over for brunch for her birthday but mr. hot priest couldn't come. disappoint. i almost want to go to church just to verify this fact. my aunt goes, "he's like 29, you still have a chance." i tell her, "then i have to become holy and we all know that's a joke"

you could always turn him to the dark side

Turn him Sam.....do it.....

^ don't go, if it's true you'll be frustrated and if it's wrong then you'd have been to the church for nuthin!

it's true, it seems i can't win here. :(

you could always turn him to the dark side

ha that's the first thing i said to my mom, "yeah? if he's cute i'd turn him into a sinner." it'll end up turning into this one Gael Garcia Bernal movie (el crimen del padre amaro) which is a pretty crazy ass story. and if there's anything from that film it was not to hook up with super hot young priests :X

i hate birthdays, only mine though

i feel that everyone is obliged to be nice to me, it feels so pretentious and fake, and im obliged to be happy on this particular day - it makes me feel guilty if im not, why cant i just be?

i hate birthdays, only mine though

i feel that everyone is obliged to be nice to me, it feels so pretentious and fake, and im obliged to be happy on this particular day - it makes me feel guilty if im not, why cant i just be?

shut the fuck up and eat some cake.

bernieee you're tripppin, birthdays are awesome. whether you're the type who's got a million friends or a few friends, if you do something with the people you really want to be around there's no being fake (and if it's still the case then maybe you should reconsider your friend circle).

and of course everyone will be obligated to be nice to you, what person would be intentionally mean to you because it's your birthday. and you're not obliged to be happy either, be a prick if you want. you have every right to say 'get the fuck out of my way, it's my birthday!' that's how i feel anyways.

and with that attitude, needless to say after my birthday party this year there are a lot of accounts of me yelling at people trying to pick fights over, "WHO THE FUCK IS DRINKING MY JAMESON!?" we all laugh about it. well except for me i find it embarrassing but they forgave me.

it'll end up turning into this one Gael Garcia Bernal movie (el crimen del padre amaro) which is a pretty crazy ass story. and if there's anything from that film it was not to hook up with super hot young priests :X

how was that movie, its been sitting on my computer for like 2 years now and i havent made time to watch it.

anyway, im really thinking of what my next step should be. i really want to go back to school, but i also really want to go back to korea too. like if i was to go back i know i would make more money than the first time around, which would make paying for school easier to do, but i would also lose a year, then again i havent even applied to the schools yet, so i feel really lost right now.

samsikle, i hate to break it to you but the priest you are talking about isnt as sweet as you think he is. This is a music video of what happened to him last friday night and early saturday mornining. So i say go for it.....

how was that movie, its been sitting on my computer for like 2 years now and i havent made time to watch it.

you should totally see it if you're in the mood for those super dramatic/crazy twist movies. it's pretty scandalous. and in regards to you going back to korea, my friend taught there and liked it so much he went back to teach again. but going back to school i think would be a nice change of pace.

samsikle, i hate to break it to you but the priest you are talking about isnt as sweet as you think he is. This is a music video of what happened to him last friday night and early saturday mornining. So i say go for it.....

at first i was like what the hell are you on about. now i have some faith that he's a closet party animal. will report back eventually on how good looking he really is.

i am a burger fiend. had my 3rd bulgogi whopper this week today. got back to my friend's crib last night where i'm staying for the moment and was fiending for a burger. the only worthwhile thought i had this whole month was when i decided to deep fry a green tomato slice and put it in the burger.

i've been watching a friend play Deadly Premonition for six and a half hours, reassuring him that I can appreciate the games complexities and shit when really this is the video game equivelent of pounding a nail directly into my own dick.

i was watching the tv news and Usain Bolt was getting interviewed. and then the interviewer said "you aren't like other athletes, i even heard you love fried chicken[...]". i couldn't stop laughing.