superconfessional

Just about finished my two tracks and I'm ready to promo them. I just contacted this one big name dj and he told me that he doesnt take cds or emails. Which means I gotta cut this into a dubplate, the tracks are fire but I'd hate the idea of spending 50 dollars on a dub when I has no job and he might not rike it. What shud I do?

my gf has borderline personality disorder and i feel like a chump for putting up with it!!! rawr! But i'm moving away in a month.

Just about finished my two tracks and I'm ready to promo them. I just contacted this one big name dj and he told me that he doesnt take cds or emails. Which means I gotta cut this into a dubplate, the tracks are fire but I'd hate the idea of spending 50 dollars on a dub when I has no job and he might not rike it. What shud I do?

Find another big name DJ and if you can't, spend the 50 dollars. Also, in the meantime find a job.

I smell like absolute shit right now. I haven't changed or showered in 4 days and I sweat a lot. this is disgusting.

Why yes, I am delaying a shower just to post this pleasant introspective tidbit.

I'm just glad the smell of marlboro's drowned out most of it while at work.

so i went out to a bar tonight, some hot latina started talking to me and i was talking back. Everything was going well, i think i had an in since i exchanged numbers, danced with her, talked to her everything was perfect. 2 minutes before she left i said something shitty to the effects of "been around the block". I honestly didnt mean it the way any normal human would interpret it. Yes i fucked up and she was pissed and bounced the fuck out. leave it to me to fuck up a good thing. I called her and left her a message saying im sorry and would love to see her again. I meant it. But fuck me, i fucked up being drunk. FML.

oh well another addition to the confessional. I should write a book based on my posts in this fucking thread. Shit.

He said 'over rated, flimsy and destined for popularity by people who pretend to understand it's meaning'.

He also said Terry Gilliam didn't deserve to direct.

I HAD ENOUGH.

I loved it, obviously! Goddamn it. I haven't loved a movie that much in theatres since There Will Be Blood.

this has been said but fuck damn that movie was terrific.

and fuck damn, let terry gilliam do what he wants. man is a living LEGEND.

fucl damn,.

Terry Gilliam is great. I think I'll hate Inception, or at least, really dislike certains parts while admiring others (such as been my feeling about Nolen in the past).

Is it super lame that I am really disappointed to see that this girl I met lists "Crash" as one of her favourite movies on facebook? Unless she means Cronenberg, and then I'm sprung, but otherwise, this is why I hate facebook.