superconfessional

Went pretty well actually, even though i feel that we can still manage to sleep together if drunk enough. Which is not a bad thing, i suppose.

Beside, went in some bars with a couple of friends yesterday, saw the Justice dudes. Not lots of pretty girls around, that was weird.

Seeing my ex-gf tomorrow, to tell her that i want her as a friend, since we didn't see each other after the break-up. Don't know how it's gonna turn out...

Guest on-display

I went out a date last night. Could of smashed the girl I was with but during the date I scratched the lower lip of my car because of a steep hill. I was not in the mood.

also,

I want to try an asian massage parlor

I just woke up from a nap, had one of those dreams...

- I was waiting at a bus stop, and I had a while to wait, so I started making little sculptures out of trash on the ground. A really pretty girl comes to the stop, and she is so beautiful but looks stuck-up, and gives me a dirty look like 'wtf is dirtbag doing in the dirt'.

The next day, the same thing happens, but I've gotten better, and the sculpture is bigger and better, and she continues to give me dirty looks.

This happens over and over, until one day my sculpture is lifesize and realistic and stands over me. I look over at her and she smiles at me.

Then I wake up and I realize it's one of those dreams where it's literally the girl of your dreams and I was a little bit bummed but I'm gonna make myself dinner and it's gonna be ok.

To me that dream means don't give up. If at first you don't succeed with her, with time and growth, the seeds you plant will bear fruit! (:

I think i am getting into a relationship with the crazed russian who tore me up (from those photos a couple of pages back or we).

if I wind up dead, I hope the police find this and arrest her.

She really shredded you up man! I don't know if I could manage that on a regular basis. Good luck.

I've managed to get her to take it easy on the attempted murder - seems to be working for the most part. I wonder if I could trim off her nails in her sleep.

LAme confession; almost every payday (paid on thursdays fortnightly) I have mostly spent everything by the time the first Sunday rolls around, and have to live in poverty for the next 1.5 weeks.

Bitch's blew me off today, don't understand why. Go fuck yourself.

God i'm so disappointed by girls these days. The only ones i try to care of are bitchin on me (sort of), and the ones i don't give a fuck come around again.

what kind of fucking circus is that?

Went pretty well actually, even though i feel that we can still manage to sleep together if drunk enough. Which is not a bad thing, i suppose.

Beside, went in some bars with a couple of friends yesterday, saw the Justice dudes. Not lots of pretty girls around, that was weird.

last minute panic has now resulted in the prospect that i will be sharing a house next year with 3 female housemates who are all working at the same place i will be.

is this a good idea? never lived with ONLY girl room mates before.

one of these girls added me on FB. She seems to be a bit enthusiastic about Jesus and his suffering, from looking at her FB. Should I pull the plug on this shit? I'm having some doubts but its getting close to starting work.

It would mean either living in shitty hospital accomodation or with my cousin which is a train ride away from the hospital until i can find a place.