superconfessional

I wish I could say I completely love my family (immediate,) but I honestly can't.

For the last two months, ive been going back and forth with my sister, trying to get a car. First of all, if she never said she would get me a car, I wouldve been completely fine with that, and would have bought myself a car.

I gave up looking for the car I want ('65 mustang) and loped around for cars that would appease them.

The cycle went: I would find X car, wait for my sister and never around dads approval. When I would get one, I'd wait for days to a week for the others reply, and the car would be sold. Back and forth back and forth.

My dad just doesn't make any sense and my sister straight up ignores my calls, emails, texts, etc. If you say you're gonna do something, either keep your word or just don't say anything from the start.

I ask my mom to ask my sister to reply to me. My mom goes and gives BS excuses for my sister.

I start to explain the principal of the matter to her, and she rolls her eyes and just says fine whatever.

I've done a lot to appease my family in the past and get little to no support.

- Finally took the time and graduated high school. My parents didn't go to my graduation.

- Belt tests for martial arts, not there. Never motivated me to get my black belt. Quit because I didn't want to fail. EPIC FAIL.

- Had friends teach me how to ride a bike and drive. Learned my way around bikes without any help from my dad. Who used to race.

Sadly, I can easily say my dad has taught me nothing. No lessons of life or anything from him. The only thing I can say he showed me, was the type of dad I don't want to be for my kid(s) and never turn my back on my family.

Cheated on my mom. Night she found out he left and moved out the following week when she wasn't home,

Shit seems teen-angst-ish, but that's just how shit is sometimes.

Sister didn't even wish me a happy fathers day.

My gave me a left over gift card to Chevys. I hate Chevys.

Superfuture probably knows my personal life more than my family does.

Oh well.

my nigga ur a grown ass man

be self sufficient

ya feel me

Well obviously.

Before having a kid, I didn't need a car.

I just got my license, didn't get a congrats like my sis or brother did.

It's more like, going through the same motions as they did, but not getting the same appreciation. Get it? It's the principal that matters here, to me anyways.

And dad isn't the type to give me a stern hand shake and look me in the eye and congradulate me on anything. That says a lot.

1) She ain't broke. Really. And I don't keep her phone ringing. But is it hard to call/text back, dunny?

2) Not looking for family, but first time ever putting it out in words.

3) Family shit doesn't make me cry. Bridge been built a long time ago, but dis da innanet b, i post n shit.

Oh, just sayin.

I finna watch tv with my lady. Bye

Well obviously.

Before having a kid, I didn't need a car.

I just got my license, didn't get a congrats like my sis or brother did.

It's more like, going through the same motions as they did, but not getting the same appreciation. Get it? It's the principal that matters here, to me anyways.

And dad isn't the type to give me a stern hand shake and look me in the eye and congradulate me on anything. That says a lot.

Dude, how old are you? You dont sound like you're mature enough to have a kid when you're making an issue about people not congratulating for passing your driving exam.

Dude, how old are you? You dont sound like you're mature enough to have a kid when you're making an issue about people not congratulating for passing your driving exam.

You shittin me here?

Oh man...

Principal.

Look it up. That's all.

Next time I'll write a thuperconfession like J.D. Salinger and maybe you folk will undastand mee.

I jus wan dat rep das all, dadday.

^ I understand where you're coming from, but personally if I hear someone just passed their driving test "congratulations" normally comes out automatically regardless.

You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner fucking year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Johnny." Alright? So go home and cry to your Daddy. Don't cry here, okay?

I buy beef jerky on eBay and read beef jerky review websites.

I buy beef jerky on eBay and read beef jerky review websites.

please tell me what you think the best beef jerky is. I like jack links, but I'm tryin' to drive out to death valley for camping later this summer and I need meaty sustenance that will ward off the indian spirits. hook me up, man.

please tell me what you think the best beef jerky is. I like jack links, but I'm tryin' to drive out to death valley for camping later this summer and I need meaty sustenance that will ward off the indian spirits. hook me up, man.

This stuff is regarded as some of the best you can buy:

http://www.marksmeatco.com/

Jack's Links? Not sure if you're serious, but the quality on that stuff is close to dog treats.

where do you rank malaysian and chinese style jerkys?

I really don't because they're too heavily flavored, Asian jerky is so heavily (liquid) smoked, salted, and spiced that the quality of the beef is useless.