superconfessional

i have now finally figured out all the bands on my friend's tour that i am helping him out with are chillwave bands...

fuck my life.

ur friends are hipsters

so what

not sure what movie this was but the quote was something like this.

"i dont want sex anyone can have sex what i want is romance."

Never fall in love with a girl in high school. Because 2 years later, she'll be a completely different person. If you thought she liked dick, you were mistakened. In fact, she loves dick, so much, to the point where the taste of 5 dicks was not enough.

i just wanna meet a really nice girl no games for once.

the girl i liked didn't tell me she got married (recently, she just got back from her honeymoon, had to find out from her friend why i hadn't heard from her in a while) and ruined my chances with this other one by spiriting me away from her presence.

I live in Astoria, and have tried peteys once.

Sadly, it is not really anything like In-N-Out.

The burger was average, french fries are good.

The negative there was no fountain soda for a burger joint...:confused:

they only serve cans of soda.

Thanks for the mini review and I decided to check the place out. The burger as you said wasnt really anything to really rave about. Its a decent burger but not worth coming from long island for. The fries were okay but I dunno, I just thought they was okay. I met petey as well and he kept rambling about how he's better than in-n-out.

some social situations i find myself around people i just cant stand and yet i cant find too many concrete reasons why they suck, they just do

this might just be me... but, i sometimes get in similar situations and find myself wondering why i continue to hang out with those people. i guess it might be because i don't really know who else i would hang out with, don't have any other friends, blah blah sob story blah... hahaha

i was partying this weekend with one of my groups of friends which included my best friend's mortal enemies. it felt good to friend-cheat on her because i'm irritated with my best friend at the moment and plus i have no bad blood with them anyway. i had a lot of fun. would do it again.

and i called my friend to tell her i wasn't going to go to her bachelorette party in vegas because it's not a financially viable trip for me at the moment. she said she was hanging out with my best friend at the gilroy garlic festival. i wanted to say, "GOOD, TAKE HER." i think i just need a break from hanging out with her all the time.

Well im back from vegas. Friday in vegas was typical. Not much interesting happened.

Saturday i managed to text something to the married girl i was talkin to and she said shes over this situation. So i guess thats a good thing. Also partied it hard in vegas saturday doing lines drinking like a fish and hooked up wit a super hottie 21 year old blond chick in a mini skirt.

nah her lips covered the metal until i told a joke. it was like an extended version of "girl looks good from the back."

you godda put in your time man.. just think of her as an investment which hasn't reached maturity.

i'm kinda pissed. i had a job interview this morning but they didn't take me, and it's starting to be a bit late to find a job for august, so i'll be bored until school starts again and above all broke until i find a job or start giving concerts for something else than a bottle of jd.

anyway, i can only blame myself i never plan anything at all until and anyway i'd have bought instead of food either a shitty car because mine broke or a very expensive bass guitar that wouldn't have gone along my skills.

what a pointless post...

^ i still have a lot of time to find a job since fall quarter starts in september.. but i really don't want to. i mean i could use the money, but i've been working since i was 16 so i am truly enjoying chillin out, having my days open for whatever, and picking up an instrument. summer and getting unemployment checks almost feels like a luxury. the livin' is definitely easy.

i wish i could live at my mom's but she's on holiday and i don't get unemployment check because i don't think i've worked enough and it's not like i really needed it right now either. alright i (will try to) wake up early tomorrow and suscribe to the temporary work agencies i haven't suscribed to yet, and check the ones i gave a resume to.

I only turned 21 but I'm finding myself with about 10 times the responsibility anyone I know who is my age has. They're all out working retail and getting shitty drunk, I am answering phones, filing, brainstorming innovations and solving problems for an entire company. Life changes so fast.

I only turned 21 but I'm finding myself with about 10 times the responsibility anyone I know who is my age has. They're all out working retail and getting shitty drunk, I am answering phones, filing, brainstorming innovations and solving problems for an entire company. Life changes so fast.

I had a friend who backpacked across South America for a year and change right after I graduated college (a year after he did). I was starting from the bottom rung, grinding hard, living at home and generally quite miserable. He would gchat with me occasionally to brag about how awesome and exciting his life is.

Flash forward and he is 26, still lives at home, has a crap job, his brain is fried from all the drugs he did, and all he can talk about is the next time he's going to Burning Man.

Keep putting in work.

TBH, once I take naked pictures of a girl I am sleeping with, the desire to sleep with her lessens considerably. It's like the Native American superstition is correct - their soul is caught in the 4x6 negative, and after that how could I find the empty shell attractive anymore?

No I will not post pics.

man, wait till you hit puberty.